NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Grabbed a couple pumpkin brews...
C87F87E0-F21C-4472-8060-F9E70959417D.jpeg

Nice, LBC is right near me. They serve their pumpkin ale with cinnamon brown sugar on the brim
It's good. Not really a pumpkin beer fanatic but I'll dabble a bit when the season hits. Might try a couple others next week.

I’ll keep my pumpkin beers limited to Selin’s Grove Brewing Pumpkin Ale on nitro (just found out they tapped it tonight which is early), maybe Elysian Punkuccino if I can get my hands on it, and local breweries that are canning pumpkin beers that I haven’t tried

Though I did have a Schaflay Pumpkin Ale this year

I prefer Night Owl from Elysian

the Pumpkin Milkshake IPA that Tired Hands did last year was excellent. One of those things that you can only have one or two of though. I’m pretty sure I still have cans from last year in the back of my fridge :lol:

^I really liked the Pumpkin Legendairy Pizza Boy did the past two years

they canned it in 2017 but it was draft only last year

^planned to grab a single of that

cream ales are an under brewed style that can work well with how so many breweries add adjuncts these days

68D411CD-4450-4217-8BD8-CC91590DEC1D.jpeg

Cracked open a 2015 expedition stout

4C7D5E4F-29D3-4AC3-A50C-B2CA9D9F5A15.jpeg

Also bought KBS last week.
Cannot wait for BA expedition. The best BA Stout readily available next to bourbon county

Cracked open a 2017 KBS this past week. As my palates have shifted, I’ve realized I’m not a fan of the beer. The coffee and chocolate don’t really let the Harrell character shine

I’m a fan when you get the caramel and toffee notes from the bourbon

Decided to grab a 6 of this since folks in here were recommending. Good stuff!

779FF7CB-7217-4789-A164-A80F0772686F.jpeg
Go hit up Downtown Crown in Gaithersburg. They got shipments straight from Other Half. Actually might make a drive this weekend if there’s any left

Go hit up Downtown Crown in Gaithersburg. They got shipments straight from Other Half. Actually might make a drive this weekend if there’s any left
Gaithersburg so out of the way for me. Definitely don't feel like heading there on a Friday either :lol:

Just read Sam Adams has a limited edition beer out that’s like 28 percent ABV. Anyone tried it?

Just read Sam Adams has a limited edition beer out that’s like 28 percent ABV. Anyone tried it?
Utopias. Be prepared to spend $200+ for a bottle (if you wanna call it's packaging that :lol:). Granted it's not carbonated, so you can open and close it at your convenience, but it resembles a maple liqueur far more than it does a beer.

I have a bottle from 2013 (I think?) that's still half full, and not because I wanted to age it. That should give you an idea of its worth.

Last edited:
Utopias. Be prepared to spend $200+ for a bottle (if you wanna call it's packaging that :lol:). Granted, it's not carbonated, so you can open and close it at your convenience, but it resembles a maple liqueur far more than it does a beer.

I have a bottle from 2013 (I think?) that's still half full, and not because I wanted to age it. That should give you an idea of its worth.

Good to know. Definitely a lot of other types of booze I’d rather put $200 on...

Back
Top Bottom