NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

8751CC1C-CF9C-4056-AB92-005E0BDC9DAB.jpeg

delicious

So safe to say most of y’all in here are white ? But I do notice when I’m at breweries ( I barely go) that I or my group are the only minorities
I’m Cambodian. I maybe have a couple white dudes in my crowd and sometimes o forget they’re white lmao I be speaking Khmer to them and for some reason they understand exactly what I’m saying

^just grabbed some Born Yesterday tonight...that’s one I always look forward to

Looking forward to CBS in 4 pack format as well

Supposedly not gonna be made for awhile after this year

Born Yesterday is always good imo I always grab 2 4pk of it.
I need to try CBS. My friend bought that bomber for like $24-$25 bucks 2 years ago and he said it was good but tooooo expensive

Not gonna front: I was extremely underwhelmed by Juice Machine and slightly underwhelmed by Very Green. JJJuliusss is good money though.
I’ve had Very Green before and much prefer Green. I think the higher octane takes away from the softness that makes it great

crazy that these three beers are relatively easy to get when in the past cats were selling these for $100 a can.

Cracked open the JM. Very good but in 2019, a lot of beers have caught up. Feel like that happens with a lot of the hype beers.

As far as the reviews, it’s very soft but I’m leaning towards the huge amount of hops used instead of the malts. It’s a touch more bitter than most Treehouse IPAs. The description is spot on. Malty character that Julius has that lends to its orange flavor. Hop zing of green that causes that pineapple sorbet bite. The combination almost subdued both of these characters though. Nothing is in your face up front. But once you burp, you can tell that they used an insane amount of hops :lol:

glad I got to try. Underwhelming? I guess considering I’m trying this a few years too “late”. Probably wouldn’t seek out again. Green is still the best beer they make. Shoot, it’s the best IPA on the planet. Shrugs.

Aight so i been reading a little about tired hands...

Gonna try to make a trip within the next couple of weeks. Hate driving in philly but i see its actually outside of the city. Only a 50 min drive. Some of these milkshake IPAs sound AMAZING. Wanna pick up a whole bunch of cans

Aight so i been reading a little about tired hands...

Gonna try to make a trip within the next couple of weeks. Hate driving in philly but i see its actually outside of the city. Only a 50 min drive. Some of these milkshake IPAs sound AMAZING. Wanna pick up a whole bunch of cans
It’s in Ardmore which is basically the suburbs. I go there probably twice a month every time I’m home to visit my parents. Some milkshakes are great, some are meh. They just released extra double vanilla yesterday which is probably widely considered their best. My personal favorite is double peach

Also, go pick up the Lagunitas Willetized Stout fellas. It has a toffee/caramel note from the barrel which I LOVE but have only really found in Bourbon County. I paid $14 for a 4 pack which definitely ain’t bad

Also, go pick up the Lagunitas Willetized Stout fellas. It has a toffee/caramel note from the barrel which I LOVE but have only really found in Bourbon County. I paid $14 for a 4 pack which definitely ain’t bad
you sure that wasn't a 6 pack?

if they changed from 6 pack format to 4 pack that's unfortunate...that's not like Lagunitas so hopefully

and they sold the 6 packs around my way for about $14

places where beer is cheaper were buying 6 packs for $12

CBS is available now in 4 packs...meeting up w/ my buddy during lunch to grab a couple of bottles cause we split a 4 pack which cost $25...basically the same price they sold bombers bottles for

regarding Treehouse, have had Juice Machine or many of the amped up versions...I've only had Doubleganger of those

I was underwhelmed by Julius, Haze is probably my favorite Treehouse I've had followed by Alter Ego

seems like they've been canning a lot of new beers as of recently

Back
Top Bottom