NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

"Swear to God I'm not buying any Bourbon County this year"

0-1.jpg

That Mon Cheri sounds amazing.

I always grab a few bottles of the original every year. No nonsense, non adjuncted perfection. At $11 a bottle.

(and please save your comments about this used to being a 4 pack :lol: )

Wholesaler in my area got regular and cafe

Passing on cafe at $23.99

Regular is gonna be a game time decision

I just can’t justify those prices on some that’s just over a pint

Hype and lines and trading still big? I'm at 108 days no beer. Down 30 lbs. Holidays got me itching for a relaxing brew. May break the drought with something. There's a special place for xocoveza. Plus there's a 25% off TW coupon lingering in my inbox.

I feel like I've lost every ounce of beer taste and knowledge gained with this drought. I feel like I don't know what I really like anymore or what's even out there. BCBS regular for years has been a great beer and great value. Variants pricing wise has always been iffy

Last edited:
Where you from? That's from my buddy's brewery here in Fresno, CA.
I’m in the Monterey area, but bought this up at Total Wine in south San Jose.
Tell your boy that his stuff is legit. Never had anything from this brewery before, I know it won’t be the last after the two I bought.

No doubt! Have you tried Captain Save A Hop?
Yup! That’s the other one I got from them, they didn’t have any other brews available though.
They mentioned it was going to be around for a while, hopefully next time I’m up there I can snag more

Debating on waiting in line for the BCBS variants Friday Am. There are a few tappings around me this weekend but wife made some plans on Friday afternoon/night.

The original will be sitting. Not worried about that.

Kind of went in yesterday. My boss and coworkers have been raving about this place and a few of us at work decided to make a day trip out of it yesterday. Of course some of those were for my boss and senior manager but they’ll reciprocate down the line.

ive always liked NE IPAs so this was an easy decision. Had 3 so far and Very Green is my favorite so far.

probably make another trip just after or right before New Years.

Attachments

• BAFE1048-BB58-467A-851F-F8B73CAEAEC5.jpeg
    BAFE1048-BB58-467A-851F-F8B73CAEAEC5.jpeg
    220.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 6052EB33-C53C-4AF8-B99B-5A4F3DF78D6F.jpeg
    6052EB33-C53C-4AF8-B99B-5A4F3DF78D6F.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 34
Kind of went in yesterday. My boss and coworkers have been raving about this place and a few of us at work decided to make a day trip out of it yesterday. Of course some of those were for my boss and senior manager but they’ll reciprocate down the line.

ive always liked NE IPAs so this was an easy decision. Had 3 so far and Very Green is my favorite so far.

probably make another trip just after or right before New Years.
I was thinking of going there yday since I had a full day off. TH unloaded with their release so a lil bit of everything was available. Then I went downstairs and saw I had 3-4 cases from the Other Half and told myself nope finish these first! Lol

^^Green is my favorite beer on the planet :pimp: :pimp:
I wanted to grab a case of green so bad haha

Back
Top Bottom