NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

26694E7E-8011-4C9D-B477-59BDD3B98233.jpeg

picked these up at my local bottle shop.

Work trip to Austin with my wife...grabbed some haze

An Austin og...
20200827_140205_HDR.jpg

20200828_195912.jpg

All galaxy... 🔥

20200828_204753.jpg

Its good....tasted like the jellyfish though
20200827_195531_HDR.jpg

512 Pecan porter on nitro at a ice cream shop...

Back home in Houston...
20200821_180254_HDR.jpg

Vermont style...?

20200823_160209.jpg

All Nelson...heady

20200824_160228.jpg

Their prices are always on point...
20200821_173408.jpg

1 of the crispiest ipas ive ever had...

20200820_185755.jpg

Fair state brewing. Grocery store haze

Attachments

• 20200823_160209.jpg
    20200823_160209.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 1
Haven’t been drinking much craft. Golf season = Miller lite pounders everyday. But with football season looming and Other Half being so easily accessible near me, I couldn’t resist

no idea why I keep buying other half stouts has their often entirely way too sweet for me but here we are. they really kill anything with banana.Most excited for C+D as I’ve never had it before. Heard recent batches throughout the last year of DMD have been very good. And excited to try the Riwaka hop. Cheers boys

CA69C261-6B82-4032-B121-07EEB7354F17.jpeg

Been focused on NE beers. Scooped summer sampler from Lord Hobo (MA brewery). Had Rise APA from Whalers Brewing. Also enjoyed Rhode Trip (NE IPA) & Rhode Rage (dIPA) from Newport Craft. Will post pics this weekend.

to go back a few pages, For VT breweries, don’t forget River Roost. They were a showstopper the last time I had them.
af1 1982 af1 1982 hot weather, I’ve been going super cheap brews. Sue me, Budweiser fresh and cold is not a bad brew. hamms is above par. Coors banquet can get the job done.

lately, a few local sours and hazies. Nothing too crazy.
La Cumbre still killing it.

E5E83773-06D0-45AD-AC7C-8991ED850B85.jpeg

This time last year I was taking a little break from beer. This year I’ve had so many Oktoberfest. Love the style.
Wet hop season is around us too

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford it’s tinted blue? It has a bong/dildo vibe for me lol. No offense. Hope it wasn’t too expensive. Is the glass super thick or thin? That’s usually what sets the price apart.
Was there a good market for glasses? I probably have the crappy pint glasses in the hundreds. I tend to use like 4 styles tops.

Just realized I haven’t checked in here in awhile. Still haven’t been to a brewery to have a draft pint since this whole pandemic started. Been mostly a beer store package buyer with 2-3 brewery stops. The budget brews are thriving. The packages beers are thriving. It’s an interesting dynamic.

Allagash White. :emoji_fire:

Made Total Wine run this afternoon. Scooped Allagash Saison, Ommegang Witte, Ommegang Hennepin and St. Bernardus Abt. 12 (quad).

Tasting Treehouse Bright Citra.

what a banger. Clean and clear-er than most IPAs of the region but still maintains the NE characteristics (think Heady Topper and Focal Banger)

this is a beer that my palette wants nowadays. Dry yet soft from the signature Treehouse yeast/water. Super tropical with straight papaya and citrus. What a lovely beer that took me forever to try

Anyone here into sours? I visited Boise, ID a few times for work 2 years ago as a client we were working with was based there. I’m honestly jealous of the varieties of sours they have there. I live on the EC (DMV area) and the selection of sours around here pales in comparison to what you find on the WC.. Based on my discussions with some of the folks who worked at breweries in Boise, the regional climate actually makes sours harder to brew in some areas vs others.

not sure if anyone other than af1 1982 and myself are located in PA

Tired Hands has a free shipping promo currently

I said what the hell and order a couple of shakes, IIPA, and a Saison 🤷‍♂️

I dont see how yall drink miller/coors. Id rather not drink at all if thats whats available lol

been drinking/buying a lot less in general lately. Trying to clear my fridge of all these old beers i have

i linked with a guy on ig to ship me some imprint dropping today though. Bananas foster as well as blueberry waffles is hard to pass up.

might put a tired hands order in with the free shipping. Their selection right now is crazy compared to the normal 4/6 beers available

^reminded me I wanted to see if they added anything since my order I placed earlier this week

they haven't but I'll probably check again before the promo expires

there's maybe two to three cans that were available when I ordered that have sold out

I want the I Voted Today and Oktoberfest. I love the hazy IPAs but I get tired of them so quickly where I don’t wanna stock up on them

Yuengling x Hershey Porter is getting distributed in bottles this year. Very excited

Was able to score the monkish/de garde collab. Don’t think I’ve had any wet hops before from what I can recall.

Back
Top Bottom