NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

^^Did you try either one? I'm more interested in the Kick myself, but would pry try the Clutch too if I ever came across it.

^^Did you try either one? I'm more interested in the Kick myself, but would pry try the Clutch too if I ever came across it.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Yea I'm thinking thats what we should do man. Heres my pickups from today I'm most excited to try the dogfish Punkin, heard excellent things about it.
beer1kn.jpg

Let me know how the punkin is, i went to get some this week but it was sold out. I ended up picking up some Great Lakes Octoberfest, and some Curveball blonde ale since it was on sale haha.

that Dogfish Head Punkin is a great time. i was really into that Sierra Nevada Tumbler when i tried it.

Originally Posted by HatchMo

Yea I'm thinking thats what we should do man. Heres my pickups from today I'm most excited to try the dogfish Punkin, heard excellent things about it.
beer1kn.jpg

Let me know how the punkin is, i went to get some this week but it was sold out. I ended up picking up some Great Lakes Octoberfest, and some Curveball blonde ale since it was on sale haha.

that Dogfish Head Punkin is a great time. i was really into that Sierra Nevada Tumbler when i tried it.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Went out to dinner Saturday night.
Had a few Franziskaner Hef's on tap followed by a Chimay Blue and then finished the night off with an Allagash White
First time having the Franziskaner and the Allagash. Both very good beers...

-J-

Where in the hell did you go to dinner that they had those beers? FL is slacking..
mad.gif

I was amazed at this joints beer selection.
Bollini's Pizzeria Napolitana in Monterey Park.  Here in SoCal.
Best Italain food I've ever had and amazing beer selection in bottles and tap...
And just to clarify, the Chimay and Allagash were bottles..

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

Went out to dinner Saturday night.
Had a few Franziskaner Hef's on tap followed by a Chimay Blue and then finished the night off with an Allagash White
First time having the Franziskaner and the Allagash. Both very good beers...

-J-

Where in the hell did you go to dinner that they had those beers? FL is slacking..
mad.gif

I was amazed at this joints beer selection.
Bollini's Pizzeria Napolitana in Monterey Park.  Here in SoCal.
Best Italain food I've ever had and amazing beer selection in bottles and tap...
And just to clarify, the Chimay and Allagash were bottles..

-J-

So my 21st is October 5th. Probably just going to chill at the crib with a few peoples. Recommend me a good beer for that night NT.

So my 21st is October 5th. Probably just going to chill at the crib with a few peoples. Recommend me a good beer for that night NT.

when i'm living like a bum  or the whatever brew   it's gotta be Tecate

stella is My slit

Chimay is chronic

i like to go local
In Burque
marble.jpg

The double ipa is no loke , their red is nice. recently they had a nice tripel and a beglian brown that were quite tasty.    rock solid beer

when i'm living like a bum  or the whatever brew   it's gotta be Tecate

stella is My slit

Chimay is chronic

i like to go local
In Burque
marble.jpg

The double ipa is no loke , their red is nice. recently they had a nice tripel and a beglian brown that were quite tasty.    rock solid beer

i've been sucking down Octoberfests like there's no tomorrow.. Local places have their seasonals set up. Shiner has a decent seasonal. Sam Adams has their seasonal... I'm not big into pumpkins so I substitute all the potential pumpkin brews for strictly Octoberfests... With them ending in November, it's quite sad. I stocked up last year with a seasonal that lasted me through the superbowl. It was a long 8 months without it but now that they are back.... BLISS!

i've been sucking down Octoberfests like there's no tomorrow.. Local places have their seasonals set up. Shiner has a decent seasonal. Sam Adams has their seasonal... I'm not big into pumpkins so I substitute all the potential pumpkin brews for strictly Octoberfests... With them ending in November, it's quite sad. I stocked up last year with a seasonal that lasted me through the superbowl. It was a long 8 months without it but now that they are back.... BLISS!

Just finished settling into my new place. Gonna go shower, nugget market or one of the well stocked beer stores here and pop one open to Black hawk down.

Any recommendations before I go out into the unknown? I'm looking for a crisp summer sort of beer. Maybe an IPA even...

Edit: I picked up a lil some'n some'n.

Spoiler [+]
298521_10150283052470404_520070403_8081868_433602865_s.jpg

Just finished settling into my new place. Gonna go shower, nugget market or one of the well stocked beer stores here and pop one open to Black hawk down.

Any recommendations before I go out into the unknown? I'm looking for a crisp summer sort of beer. Maybe an IPA even...

Edit: I picked up a lil some'n some'n.

Spoiler [+]
298521_10150283052470404_520070403_8081868_433602865_s.jpg

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Got some Well's Banana Bread beer and a little bottle of Delirium.

How is that banana bread beer?
And that Oktoberfest thread made me jelly. I have to hit up Germany before I turn 27 or 28.

Back
Top Bottom