NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by digital022

I most recently tried Stone's 15th anniversary Imperial Black IPA, love it! 
stone15-thumb-400x533-48735__320x377.jpg

pimp.gif
 Super delicious. If it was a little cheaper I would buy it by the case.

^ Word. Even at 5.99 per bottle (whole foods) I thought about buying a case considering that it is a limited release. I definitely want to grab at least six or so to hold on to.

^ Word. Even at 5.99 per bottle (whole foods) I thought about buying a case considering that it is a limited release. I definitely want to grab at least six or so to hold on to.

I think I convinced my neighbor to go in on half with me haha. I think Earth Fare (whole foods' twin) gives discounts if you buy bulk. I just hope it applies to beer.

I think I convinced my neighbor to go in on half with me haha. I think Earth Fare (whole foods' twin) gives discounts if you buy bulk. I just hope it applies to beer.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^Is there a way that one of the mods could make one of us the OP? I would be down to keep up with it if nobody else wants to do it. But I like your idea!

Start a Vol. 2 and let this one die.
How does everyone feel about doing this? I think its a good idea purely so we can set up the beer trading thing. Thoughts guys?

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^Is there a way that one of the mods could make one of us the OP? I would be down to keep up with it if nobody else wants to do it. But I like your idea!

Start a Vol. 2 and let this one die.
How does everyone feel about doing this? I think its a good idea purely so we can set up the beer trading thing. Thoughts guys?

Yea I'm thinking thats what we should do man. Heres my pickups from today I'm most excited to try the dogfish Punkin, heard excellent things about it.
beer1kn.jpg

Yea I'm thinking thats what we should do man. Heres my pickups from today I'm most excited to try the dogfish Punkin, heard excellent things about it.
beer1kn.jpg

Went out to dinner Saturday night.
Had a few Franziskaner Hef's on tap follwoed by a Chimay Blue and then finished the night off with an Allagash White
First time having the Franziskaner and the Allagash. Both very good beers...

-J-

Had a few Franziskaner Hef's on tap follwoed by a Chimay Blue and then finished the night off with an Allagash White

-J-

damn alot posted the past few days. ive been slacking on NT
laugh.gif

im completely dry at home, but i did get to finally try Delirium Tremens while out friday night. $10 bottle was worth it (damn NYC, you expensive!)

damn alot posted the past few days. ive been slacking on NT
laugh.gif

im completely dry at home, but i did get to finally try Delirium Tremens while out friday night. $10 bottle was worth it (damn NYC, you expensive!)

Enjoyed some Bell's Oarsman Ale and Southern Tier Pumking over the weekend. Both were quite tasty.

Still waiting for New Belgium's Clutch and Kick bombers to arrive here in Kansas City. Supposed to be last Friday, but for some reason it's later this week. I'm getting way too impatient for 'em.

And I'm down for a Vol. 2 thread.

Enjoyed some Bell's Oarsman Ale and Southern Tier Pumking over the weekend. Both were quite tasty.

Still waiting for New Belgium's Clutch and Kick bombers to arrive here in Kansas City. Supposed to be last Friday, but for some reason it's later this week. I'm getting way too impatient for 'em.

And I'm down for a Vol. 2 thread.

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

Where in the hell did you go to dinner that they had those beers? FL is slacking..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

-J-

Where in the hell did you go to dinner that they had those beers? FL is slacking..
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

beer1kn.jpg

Let me know how the punkin is, i went to get some this week but it was sold out. I ended up picking up some Great Lakes Octoberfest, and some Curveball blonde ale since it was on sale haha.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

beer1kn.jpg

Let me know how the punkin is, i went to get some this week but it was sold out. I ended up picking up some Great Lakes Octoberfest, and some Curveball blonde ale since it was on sale haha.

Effing finally! The beers I've been jonesing for for almost two months!

New Belgium Kick (sour cranberry/pumpkin ale) and Clutch (a collab with the greatest rock band on the planet...sour stout):
2d1p7v5.jpg

Effing finally! The beers I've been jonesing for for almost two months!

New Belgium Kick (sour cranberry/pumpkin ale) and Clutch (a collab with the greatest rock band on the planet...sour stout):
2d1p7v5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom