NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

Hefe-weizens are my go to beer with Weihenstephaner being my absolute favorite. What are some good "beginner" IPA's?
I'd recommend to start out with Dogfish Head 60 minute..then if possible try the 90 minute too.

Speaking of DFH..just tried their Punkin Brown Ale the other day..LAWD
pimp.gif

Hefe-weizens are my go to beer with Weihenstephaner being my absolute favorite. What are some good "beginner" IPA's?
I'd recommend to start out with Dogfish Head 60 minute..then if possible try the 90 minute too.

Speaking of DFH..just tried their Punkin Brown Ale the other day..LAWD
pimp.gif

Founder's Centennial IPA if you can find it in your area.

Delicious.

Founder's Centennial IPA if you can find it in your area.

Delicious.

Theres been a beer that has caught my eye, I've seen it everywhere, but it looks good. I think it's called La Fin Du Monde? Anybody try that one?

Theres been a beer that has caught my eye, I've seen it everywhere, but it looks good. I think it's called La Fin Du Monde? Anybody try that one?

Originally Posted by JBug88

Had a Widmer Okto last night on tap. Very good.
They also had Allagash Curieux on tap that I really wanted to try, but it was 11% abv. I still had to go home and help my son with his homework.
laugh.gif

I'm going to head back this weekend and try it.

-J-

definitely was not into the Curieux. had it on tap too.

Originally Posted by JBug88

Had a Widmer Okto last night on tap. Very good.
They also had Allagash Curieux on tap that I really wanted to try, but it was 11% abv. I still had to go home and help my son with his homework.
laugh.gif

I'm going to head back this weekend and try it.

-J-

definitely was not into the Curieux. had it on tap too.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Going to pick some of this up on my next beer run. Ive heard great things about it.

Going to pick some of this up on my next beer run. Ive heard great things about it.

Went to whole foods and copped the Delerium on sale. Excited to try it. 
pimp.gif

Tommyknocker 6 pack sampler was on sale for cheap too so I decided I would give it a try.

Went to whole foods and copped the Delerium on sale. Excited to try it. 
pimp.gif

Tommyknocker 6 pack sampler was on sale for cheap too so I decided I would give it a try.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

It's the Top rated beer in it's category on BA. #88 top beer list as well. I don't know why I haven't picked this up yet. I think it will be my next purchase when I go to my spot.

Would love it if I could get some Pliny shipped to me @AdiosBurritos.

Founders Centennial IPA is money. Had one 2 nights ago, and it just goes down so smooth. A very well made IPA. Love the grapefruit hoppy goodness.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

It's the Top rated beer in it's category on BA. #88 top beer list as well. I don't know why I haven't picked this up yet. I think it will be my next purchase when I go to my spot.

Would love it if I could get some Pliny shipped to me @AdiosBurritos.

Founders Centennial IPA is money. Had one 2 nights ago, and it just goes down so smooth. A very well made IPA. Love the grapefruit hoppy goodness.

I was going crazy trying to find this beer in Brooklyn (not trying to go all the way to wholefoods when I wanted this beer). I found it when I wasnt specifically looking for it, just running a few errands and ran into it in bushwick. My life is complete. 
65615b8950ca7da3742bea31e78aa76feb2f579_r.jpg

They also had Delirium Noel. Any reviews/opinions?

Back
Top Bottom