NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

oh and GOOD LOOKS on the New Glarus
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DSCN1714.JPG

This beer is pretty awesome.  It's really interesting... It smells of berries, red in color... almost like its candy beer or something... however the smell doesn't reflect the taste.  It's a unique amber with a little kick to it... If you guys are looking for a different Octoberfest beer I'd def try this guy.  (Coney Island Freaktoberfest)

DSCN1714.JPG

This beer is pretty awesome.  It's really interesting... It smells of berries, red in color... almost like its candy beer or something... however the smell doesn't reflect the taste.  It's a unique amber with a little kick to it... If you guys are looking for a different Octoberfest beer I'd def try this guy.  (Coney Island Freaktoberfest)

German-white Erdinger is my personal favorite which I recommend to anyone who is keen on beer

Erdinger-bottle-glass_RMO.jpg

German-white Erdinger is my personal favorite which I recommend to anyone who is keen on beer

Erdinger-bottle-glass_RMO.jpg

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

DSCN1714.JPG

i cant find this ANYWHERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

DSCN1714.JPG

i cant find this ANYWHERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

my son know bout the erdinger 
pimp.gif

swear to god everytime i go to a bar i always try and order some beer i never tried before..... pisses my friends off the most when i'm sending them to the bar for some obscure +!*%
laugh.gif

Kirin and Birra Moretti been my most recent notables though
smokin.gif

my son know bout the erdinger 
pimp.gif

swear to god everytime i go to a bar i always try and order some beer i never tried before..... pisses my friends off the most when i'm sending them to the bar for some obscure +!*%
laugh.gif

Kirin and Birra Moretti been my most recent notables though
smokin.gif

Kinda hard to see but 4 12 packs of Fat Tire Somersault. A case of Sunray Wheat from Terrapin. Case of Blonde Doppelbock. Case of Red Brick Dog Days Summer Ale.

Best part of the whole thing, $12.77 total. Gotta love when your boy tells you a local super market is closing down and they're selling stuff mad cheap. 
pimp.gif
 I think I'm set for atleast a few days or so.

Kinda hard to see but 4 12 packs of Fat Tire Somersault. A case of Sunray Wheat from Terrapin. Case of Blonde Doppelbock. Case of Red Brick Dog Days Summer Ale.

Best part of the whole thing, $12.77 total. Gotta love when your boy tells you a local super market is closing down and they're selling stuff mad cheap. 
pimp.gif
 I think I'm set for atleast a few days or so.

Back
Top Bottom