NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

What I picked up today
1ytibs.jpg

The Sam Adams is on sale in New England, NY, Chicago and Denver

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

DSCN1714.JPG

This beer is pretty awesome.  It's really interesting... It smells of berries, red in color... almost like its candy beer or something... however the smell doesn't reflect the taste.  It's a unique amber with a little kick to it... If you guys are looking for a different Octoberfest beer I'd def try this guy.  (Coney Island Freaktoberfest)

i cant find this ANYWHERE
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where are you located?  I first found it at Westside Market in NYC (but there was only like a bottle or two)... so I ordered a case through my job.  I dunno what it is but I just love this beer

DSCN1714.JPG

This beer is pretty awesome.  It's really interesting... It smells of berries, red in color... almost like its candy beer or something... however the smell doesn't reflect the taste.  It's a unique amber with a little kick to it... If you guys are looking for a different Octoberfest beer I'd def try this guy.  (Coney Island Freaktoberfest)

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Where are you located?  I first found it at Westside Market in NYC (but there was only like a bottle or two)... so I ordered a case through my job.  I dunno what it is but I just love this beer

DSCN1714.JPG

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Had this last year, it was pretty interesting. Nice color
The usual place I go to out in LI has it

DSCN1714.JPG

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Had this last year, it was pretty interesting. Nice color
The usual place I go to out in LI has it

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

What I picked up today
1ytibs.jpg

Not sure if this is the exact same Creme Brulee Stout I had at the Thirsty Monk but it was 
sick.gif
 Wayyyy to sweet. But it was like 10.8abv. Not my cup of tea.
This past weekend I killed off a 12 pack of Somersault and two 6 packs of Sunray Wheat. The gym this morning was rough. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

What I picked up today
1ytibs.jpg

Not sure if this is the exact same Creme Brulee Stout I had at the Thirsty Monk but it was 
sick.gif
 Wayyyy to sweet. But it was like 10.8abv. Not my cup of tea.
This past weekend I killed off a 12 pack of Somersault and two 6 packs of Sunray Wheat. The gym this morning was rough. 
laugh.gif

^ the Creme Brulee is extremely sweet...would really buy it again ..and I actually like "dessert beers"..

I think Southern Tiers Choklat is just right though..but I'm a big fan of chocolate so I'm bias.
laugh.gif

I need that Coney Island Freaktoberfest in my life asap
nerd.gif

Edit: I meant "wouldn't" in the first sentence

^ the Creme Brulee is extremely sweet...would really buy it again ..and I actually like "dessert beers"..

I think Southern Tiers Choklat is just right though..but I'm a big fan of chocolate so I'm bias.
laugh.gif

I need that Coney Island Freaktoberfest in my life asap
nerd.gif

Edit: I meant "wouldn't" in the first sentence

^I'm not opposed to sweet beers but I felt like I was drinking liquid sugar. AJ were you the one who suggested the Chocolate Double Stout from Youngs? Cause I liked that beer a lot.

By the way, AJ check you PM.

^I'm not opposed to sweet beers but I felt like I was drinking liquid sugar. AJ were you the one who suggested the Chocolate Double Stout from Youngs? Cause I liked that beer a lot.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Had a Budweiser last night 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Normally dont mess with it, but i had a couple pints of bud draught last night.

Let me tell you.... that +*+! FLEW down the hatch like no other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Had a Budweiser last night 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Normally dont mess with it, but i had a couple pints of bud draught last night.

Let me tell you.... that +*+! FLEW down the hatch like no other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Yep I recommended it and a few others posted it as well. It's great..not too sweet very drinkable. Perfect..glad you liked it.
happy.gif

If you see ST Choklat def pick it up too.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Yep I recommended it and a few others posted it as well. It's great..not too sweet very drinkable. Perfect..glad you liked it.
happy.gif

If you see ST Choklat def pick it up too.

^Hell..esp if it's free or dirt cheap.

66lz6w.png

Just got back from the store. Very pleased to see the freaktoberfest
glasses.gif

Rogue - Mocha Porter
Florida Beer Company - Conchtoberfest
Coney Island - Freaktoberfest
Young's - Double Chocolate (haven't had it in a while and had to pick it up when YeahitsRUST mentioned it)
Victory - Storm King Imperial Stout
Shipyard - Pumpkin Head

^Hell..esp if it's free or dirt cheap.

66lz6w.png

Just got back from the store. Very pleased to see the freaktoberfest
glasses.gif

Rogue - Mocha Porter
Florida Beer Company - Conchtoberfest
Coney Island - Freaktoberfest
Young's - Double Chocolate (haven't had it in a while and had to pick it up when YeahitsRUST mentioned it)
Victory - Storm King Imperial Stout
Shipyard - Pumpkin Head

Back
Top Bottom