NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

blue-moon-glass1-643x1024.jpg
15301d1264533961-hooters-meet-1-30-2010-huntsville-al-hooters-girls-1.jpg
=

Just what I was thinking tonight. 
pimp.gif

My mom and dad went up to Wisconsin for a week and were nice enough to bring me back some fine Wisconsin brews..

1zwg9ip.jpg
 New Glarus Brewing Co. Unplugged Cran-bic Ale (cranberry lambic: #12 lambic on BeerAdvocate and only American one in top 12)
ibxp9l.jpg
15i3j0g.jpg

New Glarus Sampler 6-Pack (Totally Naked, Uff-Da! Bock, Two Women Lager, Moon Man No Coast Pale Ale, Fat Squirrel Brown Ale & Spotted Cow)
23hm9on.jpg
New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red & Raspberry Tart (the #1 and #2 fruit beers on BeerAdvocate)

Stoked!

My pops brought himself back a case of Alaskan Amber, which is damn tasty as well.

My mom and dad went up to Wisconsin for a week and were nice enough to bring me back some fine Wisconsin brews..

1zwg9ip.jpg
 New Glarus Brewing Co. Unplugged Cran-bic Ale (cranberry lambic: #12 lambic on BeerAdvocate and only American one in top 12)
ibxp9l.jpg
15i3j0g.jpg

New Glarus Sampler 6-Pack (Totally Naked, Uff-Da! Bock, Two Women Lager, Moon Man No Coast Pale Ale, Fat Squirrel Brown Ale & Spotted Cow)
23hm9on.jpg
New Glarus Wisconsin Belgian Red & Raspberry Tart (the #1 and #2 fruit beers on BeerAdvocate)

Stoked!

My pops brought himself back a case of Alaskan Amber, which is damn tasty as well.

I had Delirium the other night at an Ethiopean bar, of all places 
laugh.gif
 good stuff.
I can't believe someone on the first page posted Steel Reserve 
sick.gif

I had Delirium the other night at an Ethiopean bar, of all places 
laugh.gif
 good stuff.
I can't believe someone on the first page posted Steel Reserve 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom