NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Some recent ones:
7i0408

7d91go

7flsmf

Drinking black and tans all night and playing pong with Bass. I'm fairly lit
laugh.gif

Have nothing interesting at home but I did try the Southern Tier Big Red recently. I recomend
pimp.gif

Drinking black and tans all night and playing pong with Bass. I'm fairly lit
laugh.gif

Have nothing interesting at home but I did try the Southern Tier Big Red recently. I recomend
pimp.gif

^^I want to try that Scarecrow, it's been on my list for a minute. Just always find other stuff to buy when I hit the store haha.

John -- Beer pong with black and tans?! Now thats bawse status.

^^I want to try that Scarecrow, it's been on my list for a minute. Just always find other stuff to buy when I hit the store haha.

John -- Beer pong with black and tans?! Now thats bawse status.

Mad Elf...one of the best holiday beers; a couple of these and it's goodnight so I just like to enjoy one at a time
4vl9qh.jpg

Mad Elf...one of the best holiday beers; a couple of these and it's goodnight so I just like to enjoy one at a time
4vl9qh.jpg

Dos Equis Amber and Stella Artois are some of my favorite beers

Recently I went to a dogfish head beer tasting and ive been messing with craft beer ever since... it's a nice change for those who really appreciate beer

beerdogfish120minipaflash6ak.jpg

Recently I went to a dogfish head beer tasting and ive been messing with craft beer ever since... it's a nice change for those who really appreciate beer

Had me some Burton Baton during Thanksgiving....man that was some good stuff. That barrel-aging really did away with any sort of hints of Alcohol that you would otherwise find in the regular 90-min IPA. But for $16 a pack I'm not sure I'll be drinking it too often.

Had me some Burton Baton during Thanksgiving....man that was some good stuff. That barrel-aging really did away with any sort of hints of Alcohol that you would otherwise find in the regular 90-min IPA. But for $16 a pack I'm not sure I'll be drinking it too often.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

they have this on tap at my favorite bar; it had me like 
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 on Black Friday 
120 IPA+3 Punkin's was bad news

Originally Posted by daffy 016

they have this on tap at my favorite bar; it had me like 
tongue.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
 on Black Friday 
120 IPA+3 Punkin's was bad news

Back