NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

dq4rvt.jpg

I recommend hunting down some GABF (great american beer fest) medal winning beers.. I had some from categories I thought I hated and have taken a total 180 on my habits. I took to hating IPAs for years before finally trying something decent. Now that's all I want.

^ Delirium is a great beer. Went in on quite a few of those while traveling in Bruges last semester
laugh.gif

Currently just got a fridge full of Blue Moon

^ Delirium is a great beer. Went in on quite a few of those while traveling in Bruges last semester
laugh.gif

Currently just got a fridge full of Blue Moon

Headed to Philadelphia this coming weekend to see the legendary Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls obliterate the TLA on Friday night. Get familiar with the man if you aren't already. He will change your life.

The wife and I are super stoked to get a ton of beers that we can't get in Kansas City (Victory, Dogfish Head, Sly Fox, Troegs, Yards, Oskar Blues, Triumph, etc.)...that and hit up some of our favorite beer bars (Monk's Cafe, Eulogy) and bottle shops (The Foodery).

Might even try to squeeze in the Yards Brewing Co. & Philadelphia Brewing Co. brewery tours on Saturday.

Can't wait!

Headed to Philadelphia this coming weekend to see the legendary Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls obliterate the TLA on Friday night. Get familiar with the man if you aren't already. He will change your life.

The wife and I are super stoked to get a ton of beers that we can't get in Kansas City (Victory, Dogfish Head, Sly Fox, Troegs, Yards, Oskar Blues, Triumph, etc.)...that and hit up some of our favorite beer bars (Monk's Cafe, Eulogy) and bottle shops (The Foodery).

Might even try to squeeze in the Yards Brewing Co. & Philadelphia Brewing Co. brewery tours on Saturday.

Can't wait!

laugh.gif
you guys like IPA's huh?

lagunitas-little-sumpin-ale.jpg

had a few after class.

if you guys can find fulton near you don't sleep on their IPA.  it's a mpls beer so i don't know if you'll be able to find it but it's
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you guys like IPA's huh?

lagunitas-little-sumpin-ale.jpg

had a few after class.

if you guys can find fulton near you don't sleep on their IPA.  it's a mpls beer so i don't know if you'll be able to find it but it's
pimp.gif

Had that Laguanitas Little Sumpin on tap not to long ago, was pretty good. Found some Freaktoberfest at a store up here in Portland about 2 weeks ago, had 2 12oz bottles in a 4 pack hidden behind a bunch of stuff. Haven't tried it but will be this weekend. Going to go search for some other stuff this week, going to pick up Hazed and Infused from Boulder Brewing, anyone tried it yet?

Had that Laguanitas Little Sumpin on tap not to long ago, was pretty good. Found some Freaktoberfest at a store up here in Portland about 2 weeks ago, had 2 12oz bottles in a 4 pack hidden behind a bunch of stuff. Haven't tried it but will be this weekend. Going to go search for some other stuff this week, going to pick up Hazed and Infused from Boulder Brewing, anyone tried it yet?

Back
Top Bottom