NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Brewster 2.0 is out
glasses.gif

add me sons [email protected]

I like the new look! I already have you on mine bro but for everyone else. [email protected] add me up! 
pimp.gif

anyone try new belgium's new winter seasonal to replace 2below?  2below was great   kept me san elast winter.    new one is snow day  
snow_beer_prodshot_sm.png

its a winner in my book . i had it first halloween night as a night cap on a belly full of chicharrones  and XX(amber) and tecate. thought it was amazing    . retry tonight alone and my thoughts are the same    very tasty. will stickout another desert winter.         i wonder if they have on tap   cuz tirefat on tap is chron

anyone try new belgium's new winter seasonal to replace 2below?  2below was great   kept me san elast winter.    new one is snow day  
snow_beer_prodshot_sm.png

its a winner in my book . i had it first halloween night as a night cap on a belly full of chicharrones  and XX(amber) and tecate. thought it was amazing    . retry tonight alone and my thoughts are the same    very tasty. will stickout another desert winter.         i wonder if they have on tap   cuz tirefat on tap is chron

Tried a three philosophers 2011.. They also had some from 2010. I'm not sure my pallate can distinguish the differences out of beers like some... Good beer. Not sure if it's worth the price tag. For the strong ales, I almost prefer the crispness of tres tremens.. I don't believe they are exactly the same styles but I can see myself sticking to just one >8%abv beer.

I also tried a Noche Buena from Dos XX. It's their Winter Bock limited seasonal. It has the same general smell of a dos XX beer. I bought it mainly because it came in a 24 variety back with other dos XX beers, and it was less than a dollar a beer.. I could definitely see myself sticking to that one this winter, over the dos XX lager as a session style beer. If you go by beer reviews, it's a few letter grades above the other dos XX, which people tend to "hate". So if it impresses them, they may be doing something right.

Tried a three philosophers 2011.. They also had some from 2010. I'm not sure my pallate can distinguish the differences out of beers like some... Good beer. Not sure if it's worth the price tag. For the strong ales, I almost prefer the crispness of tres tremens.. I don't believe they are exactly the same styles but I can see myself sticking to just one >8%abv beer.

I also tried a Noche Buena from Dos XX. It's their Winter Bock limited seasonal. It has the same general smell of a dos XX beer. I bought it mainly because it came in a 24 variety back with other dos XX beers, and it was less than a dollar a beer.. I could definitely see myself sticking to that one this winter, over the dos XX lager as a session style beer. If you go by beer reviews, it's a few letter grades above the other dos XX, which people tend to "hate". So if it impresses them, they may be doing something right.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Noche Buena??? my dad tells me tall tales of this brew. its his favorite mexican brew.   where did you find this? how many noches came in the variety pack?  oh man if i could find this pops would be estatic  and he doesnt even drink

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Noche Buena??? my dad tells me tall tales of this brew. its his favorite mexican brew.   where did you find this? how many noches came in the variety pack?  oh man if i could find this pops would be estatic  and he doesnt even drink

Originally Posted by mieraviking

Walmart.. 8 of each in a special 24 pack/case box for $22..
11747.jpg

Other liquor stores have the 12 pack alone in a very festive looking box. Hard to miss. Lots of red flowers and green elements.

Originally Posted by mieraviking

Walmart.. 8 of each in a special 24 pack/case box for $22..
11747.jpg

Other liquor stores have the 12 pack alone in a very festive looking box. Hard to miss. Lots of red flowers and green elements.

Back
Top Bottom