NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

Originally Posted by Ryda421

been drinking this for a month straight almost. since it's only 2 bucks
laugh.gif

baltika-9__91924_zoom.jpg

i don't understand how people drink bud light and miller light drinking almost everyday has built up my immunity i need a whole 6 pack to feel a slight buzz
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

what's the
sick.gif
for?
laugh.gif

Picked these up from Total Wine last night.
Love Allagash White.
haven't had the Sierra Nevada or the Voodoo yet.

Speaking of Total Wine.  They have Coney Island beers in their mix and match section.  What's a good one from them?
Doing a quick look, I saw the Albino Python and the Lager.
I know people have posted their beers before in here.
Thanks

-J-

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

troublebound, I am going to check out my usual spot for the Saison-Brett, they carry other Boulevard brands, hopefully they have that. Remember you posting about that earlier. Just read a great review on boston.com about it.

http://www.boston.com/lif...levard_saison-brett.html

If anyone is familiar with The Yardhouse, they recently opened up one by Fenway Park, have been there the past few Sundays, over 100 beers on tap, place is the *#@#.
You should be able to find it around Boston for sure. It came out there before it came out in Kansas City, which made quite a few people around here pretty mad (over a whole lot of nothing, really).

been drinking this for a month straight almost. since it's only 2 bucks
laugh.gif

baltika-9__91924_zoom.jpg

i don't understand how people drink bud light and miller light drinking almost everyday has built up my immunity i need a whole 6 pack to feel a slight buzz
30t6p3b.gif

what's the
sick.gif
for?
laugh.gif
my friend came through with these one day in like a liter plastic bottle or something.
laugh.gif
same beer different bottle.  foulest beer i ever had.

what's the
sick.gif
for?
laugh.gif
my friend came through with these one day in like a liter plastic bottle or something.
laugh.gif
same beer different bottle.  foulest beer i ever had.
laugh.gif
that's funny. maybe it tasted weird because it came in the plastic. i have noticed how it is bottled counts. it's imported from russia, therefore it takes a while to get here. do you live on the west coast?

yeah for sure that's why.  nah i live in the midwest.  i didn't even know they made beer in legit bottles.  i thought it was all just bootleg beer.
laugh.gif
i'll try it again if i see it in glass. 

Originally Posted by troublebound666

troublebound, I am going to check out my usual spot for the Saison-Brett, they carry other Boulevard brands, hopefully they have that. Remember you posting about that earlier. Just read a great review on boston.com about it.

If anyone is familiar with The Yardhouse, they recently opened up one by Fenway Park, have been there the past few Sundays, over 100 beers on tap, place is the *#@#.
You should be able to find it around Boston for sure. It came out there before it came out in Kansas City, which made quite a few people around here pretty mad (over a whole lot of nothing, really).

They didnt have it at my local spot, the search continues.  I really liked the other two I had, Tank 7 and the Double Wide IPA.

Allagash is out of Maine, right? That's the one place I think I missed on a brewery tour through NH.MA.ME.. Quality reviews coming out of that place, too.. I will be back there one day. It's nice to know they package their liquor which may be available closer than I think.

I bought another 12 pack of Hoegaarden. My 3rd in a few months time. I think you could say that has turned into some type of favorite of mine... The sale price helps.... We went through a case of Blue Moon like it was nothing.... Quality brew that offers a bit something different vs. other Macro brews... It's one of the guys that stands out at local restaurants as being available on tap. And it's the best option among 10 other average macros...
------

Digital022, get back in the home brewing. It's tough getting out for a few months and then trying to get back into things. But once that first brew has blossomed, you realize how worth it it is.

We are going all out this summer. First brewing weekend was a triple batch day. First was a Blonde Ale, which we did in March. Then we threw in a Maibock (traditionally done as a lager. But for us, a ale), plus a GINGER beer, which includes brown sugar, apples, home grown apricots, and white sugar..... That following weekend, we did a double batch.. A pale Ale, which is halfway between a blonde and an IPA, on a bitterness scale, plus a AMBER ale that features 5-6 speciality malts.... Starting July 4th, we may be looking at 5 brews on tap.. Craziness is about to ensue

Game 5's brew.

A top 10 all time favorite.
photoyby.jpg

Wally, 

Triple batches?! Off the hook!

I've yet to do more than one at a time and thats with extract kits.

You have a setup to have all five kegs going at once?

I seriously need to learn how to keg. I'll probably pm you at some point for advice.

Originally Posted by digital022

Had some 10th Anniversary Stone Ruination IPA yesterday. The anniversary edition is 10.3% abv. Awesome beer.

i've never been a huge fan of super hoppy beers (the regular ruination being one of them), but this tenth anniv version was delicious!
pimp.gif

I have been drinking this lately.

witte.jpg

I go in phases with my beer drinking. For a few weeks this, for a few weeks that. lol

They didnt have it at my local spot, the search continues.  I really liked the other two I had, Tank 7 and the Double Wide IPA.

Are you anywhere near Belmont? I saw on Twitter a few weeks ago that Craft Beer Cellar there had it. That's what infuriated the ignorant beer snobs around here.

^I can get there and will take the trek some point this week.  Appreciate the heads up. 

Had a 4 Pack of Tank 7's this weekend, amongst many other snobby suds, including:

Weyerbacher+Double+Simcoe+IPA.JPG

recommend this to any IPA/Hop head.

dogfishhead IPA 60 or 90min. trying to cop 120 if i can find it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

x

Stella Artois
pimp.gif

...recently had longhammer IPA and its damn good. red baron too.

Originally Posted by troublebound666

I could ship you a bottle. I don't know where you are located but like I said previously I want to try that Hell or High Watermelon. There are six stores within a 5 mile radius of my home that have the Saison readily available.   

Back
Top Bottom