NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Ishhh like: Bud-Light, Bud-Light Lime, Sol, Corona, Barrilito (Not sure if it's State Side...?)
Underage drinking FTW! 
happy.gif

3165077916_c69cdef34f.jpg

Ishhh like: Bud-Light, Bud-Light Lime, Sol, Corona, Barrilito (Not sure if it's State Side...?)
Underage drinking FTW! 
happy.gif

3165077916_c69cdef34f.jpg

Would love to try the Sam Adams range (it's not available here... That I know of) and Blue Moon too.

On the rotation is Oranjeboom, Speights Summit and Monteiths Gold (Speights and Monteiths are native brands of New Zealand though, not sure of their availability overseas)

Would love to try the Sam Adams range (it's not available here... That I know of) and Blue Moon too.

On the rotation is Oranjeboom, Speights Summit and Monteiths Gold (Speights and Monteiths are native brands of New Zealand though, not sure of their availability overseas)

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Overrated. You're really not missing anything. Though, I havent had any of their special seasonal beers. Maybe those are good.

Blue Moon is really good though on draft. I get that or Stella Artois (or a select few other beers if they have them) whenever I'm out at a bar.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Overrated. You're really not missing anything. Though, I havent had any of their special seasonal beers. Maybe those are good.

Blue Moon is really good though on draft. I get that or Stella Artois (or a select few other beers if they have them) whenever I'm out at a bar.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

i absolutely hate beer. But i really wish that i didn't. Everyone tell me its an "acquired taste" and no matter how many times i try, i just can't do it
frown.gif

any advice to get me to appreciate beer?
start with coors light, its like drinking water. Then baby step to real beer. 

Funnily enough, I was thinking about getting some Coors Light this afternoon -tastes like piss & you need about 3 gallons to get drunk....

But it doesn't make you fat ....& I think their advertising campaign drew me in
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Originally Posted by Bigboi415

i absolutely hate beer. But i really wish that i didn't. Everyone tell me its an "acquired taste" and no matter how many times i try, i just can't do it
frown.gif

any advice to get me to appreciate beer?
start with coors light, its like drinking water. Then baby step to real beer. 

Funnily enough, I was thinking about getting some Coors Light this afternoon -tastes like piss & you need about 3 gallons to get drunk....

But it doesn't make you fat ....& I think their advertising campaign drew me in
laugh.gif

King:

founders_kbs_2.jpg

Current favorite, if you can find this on tap...you must try it.  Three Floyd's is my favorite brewery, they continue to amaze me.

3floyds-zombie-dust.jpg

My go to:

dreadnaught.jpg

speedway.JPG

three-floyds-alpha-king-beer-review.preview.jpg

King:

founders_kbs_2.jpg

Current favorite, if you can find this on tap...you must try it.  Three Floyd's is my favorite brewery, they continue to amaze me.

3floyds-zombie-dust.jpg

My go to:

dreadnaught.jpg

speedway.JPG

three-floyds-alpha-king-beer-review.preview.jpg

Mastamind- I have one of those Terrible's aging in my basement right now. I've never had it before, but saw the reviews on Beer Advocate, happened to come across it, so I had to get it.

King23James-I've heard so many good things about 3 Floyds, but they don't distribute to Iowa, so I've never had their sweet nectar. Really want to try their lineup.

Right now I've got a good collection going. I wanna say there was 27 different kinds of beer aging in my basement right now. Mix of 750ml's, bombers, and 12 oz bottles.

Mastamind- I have one of those Terrible's aging in my basement right now. I've never had it before, but saw the reviews on Beer Advocate, happened to come across it, so I had to get it.

King23James-I've heard so many good things about 3 Floyds, but they don't distribute to Iowa, so I've never had their sweet nectar. Really want to try their lineup.

Right now I've got a good collection going. I wanna say there was 27 different kinds of beer aging in my basement right now. Mix of 750ml's, bombers, and 12 oz bottles.

bud light, only thing that slightly doesnt remind me I could be drinking @$# water cuz it already looks like it, at least it doesnt taste like it.

bud light, only thing that slightly doesnt remind me I could be drinking @$# water cuz it already looks like it, at least it doesnt taste like it.

Back
Top Bottom