NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

John, how's that Pearl Jam Twenty? I have heard great and not so great things. For it being so expensive I didn't know about making the purchase.
Was there a version 2.0 made for this thread that I didn't know about? This place is dead.

Tonight:

MNF special $5 for a pitcher of PBR and since my Chargers are out of playoff contention i'll be playing "who can drink the most beer" with my friends tonight.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

John, how's that Pearl Jam Twenty? I have heard great and not so great things. For it being so expensive I didn't know about making the purchase.
Was there a version 2.0 made for this thread that I didn't know about? This place is dead.

Tonight:

MNF special $5 for a pitcher of PBR and since my Chargers are out of playoff contention i'll be playing "who can drink the most beer" with my friends tonight.

i enjoyed it. it was a secret santa gift otherwise i probably wouldn't think to pick it up on my own. when i opened it i wasn't in the mood for something heavy so the Pearl Jam was perfect. killed that bottle quicker than expected
laugh.gif

i enjoyed it. it was a secret santa gift otherwise i probably wouldn't think to pick it up on my own. when i opened it i wasn't in the mood for something heavy so the Pearl Jam was perfect. killed that bottle quicker than expected
laugh.gif

Just realized I haven't posted here in awhile.

What I've tried over the past month or so:

Wasatch White Ale.... Think of it as more of a Belgium style "blue moon %#!" type beer. But obviously BETTER... Their summerbreau is an award winning beer and their winter white ale comes close to being GREAT

PyramidBrewery out of the PNW has a Apricot Ale... One of the more fruity beers out there. I can appreciate all styles so I tend to drink this one once in awhile. I Love apricots and it has the smell and sweetness to it. As a 5%

Dos Equis Noche Buena... A local grocery store had 12 packs on sale for $9.99 so I had to take advantage of that. I tend to follow what is on sale when I attempt to try new beers

Shiner Holiday Cheer. Apparently made with Texas peaches. This style is more of a dunkelweizen, or so they say. I was a big fan having a few over the holidays.
-----------

Have any of you seen any converted beer drinkers now going for a variety and some actual taste? I just love the current trend and growth I am seeing. Is it happening any place else?

Just realized I haven't posted here in awhile.

What I've tried over the past month or so:

Wasatch White Ale.... Think of it as more of a Belgium style "blue moon %#!" type beer. But obviously BETTER... Their summerbreau is an award winning beer and their winter white ale comes close to being GREAT

PyramidBrewery out of the PNW has a Apricot Ale... One of the more fruity beers out there. I can appreciate all styles so I tend to drink this one once in awhile. I Love apricots and it has the smell and sweetness to it. As a 5%

Dos Equis Noche Buena... A local grocery store had 12 packs on sale for $9.99 so I had to take advantage of that. I tend to follow what is on sale when I attempt to try new beers

Shiner Holiday Cheer. Apparently made with Texas peaches. This style is more of a dunkelweizen, or so they say. I was a big fan having a few over the holidays.
-----------

Have any of you seen any converted beer drinkers now going for a variety and some actual taste? I just love the current trend and growth I am seeing. Is it happening any place else?

I certainly haven't tried too many beers, but I looved stella artois when I had a few of those

I certainly haven't tried too many beers, but I looved stella artois when I had a few of those

Back
Top Bottom