NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

3583030549_504966f750_o.jpg

Had this (not my pic) over winter vacation.  It was great.  Highly recommended.

Alaskaale.jpg

Also, had a few Fat Tires, reminded me of how good they are.  It's a shame they aren't accessible in NY

Had this (not my pic) over winter vacation.  It was great.  Highly recommended.

Alaskaale.jpg

Also, had a few Fat Tires, reminded me of how good they are.  It's a shame they aren't accessible in NY

Originally Posted by office the

just had one of these at the Rogue brewery 
So how was it? The reviews I've seen of it are horrendous!

Since just before Christmas, I've stocked up on a case of New Belgium Frambozen, a 750 bottle of Odell Friek (cherry/raspberry lambic from Colorado), 750 of Liefmans Goudenband (sour Flanders brown ale), and today grabbed bombers of Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout, Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale and Deschutes Black Butte Porter. Deschutes just started distro'ing here last week, so I'm stoked. And the wife grabbed a couple of bottles of 1809 Berliner Weisse.

My sister and brother-in-law kindly got me a copy of The Oxford Companion To Beer for Xmas too. Anyone else get a copy of this behemoth? It's incredible.

So how was it? The reviews I've seen of it are horrendous!

Since just before Christmas, I've stocked up on a case of New Belgium Frambozen, a 750 bottle of Odell Friek (cherry/raspberry lambic from Colorado), 750 of Liefmans Goudenband (sour Flanders brown ale), and today grabbed bombers of Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout, Deschutes Mirror Pond Pale Ale and Deschutes Black Butte Porter. Deschutes just started distro'ing here last week, so I'm stoked. And the wife grabbed a couple of bottles of 1809 Berliner Weisse.

My sister and brother-in-law kindly got me a copy of The Oxford Companion To Beer for Xmas too. Anyone else get a copy of this behemoth? It's incredible.

6380406075_708fc6d7eb.jpg

Some very good beers in here, minus the Smoked Oatmeal Stout. As someone else mentioned, these are extremely bitter, bordering on unpleasant. As for a good mainstay, can't go wrong with good old Summit.

6380406075_708fc6d7eb.jpg

Some very good beers in here, minus the Smoked Oatmeal Stout. As someone else mentioned, these are extremely bitter, bordering on unpleasant. As for a good mainstay, can't go wrong with good old Summit.

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Glass-of-Rogue-Bacon-Maple-Porter-e1317071973876.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

1000th brew post! Stay thirsty my friends
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
 So uhh... dude, how was it? I would buy it just to have the bottle on display. Somebody a while back had shelves in their kitchen and had bottles lining the tops. Ive started to do so and it is starting to look pretty sick. Ive made quite a few purchases. Glad to see people posting in here again. 

Back
Top Bottom