NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Drank a nice variety of beer at taste of Atlanta today. Ending the night off with a stout.

Drank a nice variety of beer at taste of Atlanta today. Ending the night off with a stout.

Had one of these tonight. It's a pretty solid stout, I liked it a lot, you just have to know you're drinking like a 12%

Anyone tried "on fleek". I have one in the fridge just curious what the take is on it. Haven't tried it yet.

Still no signs of Xoco here in Norcal :smh:. I was in San Diego for my bachelor party this past weekend and saw Xoco everywhere. Contemplated on shipping some back with me but figured it will hit up north soon. I did hitup Belching Beaver, Ballast Point and a few smaller breweries. Had an awesome time from what I can remember :lol:.

Local beer store just dropped a mother load of 'new' wet hopped IPAs. But none are Lagunitas Born Yesterday, which I heard is pretty phenomenal. The ones I passed on today were:

Upslope Fresh Hop Ale
SIerra Nevada Northern Hemp. Wet hopped Ale
Deschutes Chasin' Freshies 2016

Anyone have of those yet?
They also had like 9 bombers of random stuff. I don't deal with that for the most part.

I did get a single of Backwoods Bastard. I think Im still sitting on 3 from last year. Its oddly one of those beers that just doesnt ever feel like I want to reach for it in the fridge.
I have 2 Backwoods left from last year. Other than buying a case of Xoco, I haven't bought anything in probably a month, maybe 6 weeks. I'm backing out for a while so I'm getting down to a lot of stuff i was saving for special occasions and drinking more hard liquor/mix drinks. I figured this Cubs run is gonna open quite a few if all goes well.

^ Love On Fleek. Probably one of my favorite new stouts
Agreed. Very good stout; I mixed it with some Ten Fiddy and it was awesome too.

Pliny is pretty much the quintessential example of an old school West coast IPA.  I'd say it holds up over time, but it certainly doesn't rank anywhere on my top IPAs I've ever had.  It's just very good for the style.

Coworker from NY visited and wanted me to try this. Never heard of Interboro Brewing but this is pretty damn good!

Pliny is pretty much the quintessential example of an old school West coast IPA.  I'd say it holds up over time, but it certainly doesn't rank anywhere on my top IPAs I've ever had.  It's just very good for the style.
bucket list beer

for folks that have received distro of born yesterday...do quantities seem the same as last year? or more or less than last year?

the wholesale distributor that got it last year has only been allocated kegs to my knowledge but another wholesaler about an hour south of me got cases

Coworker from NY visited and wanted me to try this. Never heard of Interboro Brewing but this is pretty damn good!
I heard awesome stuff about Premiere when it came out.  The can is probably close to 2 months old at this point, but based off of the initial reception I don't see age impacting it that much.  I've had two of their IPAs.  One was called Here Come the Drums which I thought was just whatever, and the collab they did with Other Half called Bring the Beat Back which I thought was very good.  They're releasing two more cans today, one of which is a collab with Threes.  They sound promising, but I have to save room in my fridge right now.

Other Half/Trillium collab cans are dropping this Saturday.  Gentlemen, start your engines. 
laugh.gif

Wonderful time of year, bought everything left on the shelf. Might have to swing by their new brewery here to have one off tap.

Back
Top Bottom