NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

born yesterday is good, slightly behind Waldos imo, drank my last dry hopped double mosaic, gonna miss that one

Can I have your strongest IPA on tap.... lmao

When I heard that on Atlanta I had to laugh because that's me at every bar. IPA's be lit especially stonedelicious [emoji]128293[/emoji]

was waiting for this one since last year, can really taste the maple syrup wiskey, picked up a case to last me the winter

Damn...didn't know they were barrel-aging Heavy Boots of Lead.  Loved the regular version last fall.  Such an intensely fudgey stout.  

I think it may have lost some of its chocolate flavor from the barrels and whiskey, really heavy wiskey flavor from the tap I tried,I'm curious if the bottles will be different
this is an awesome beer, reminds me of double sweet action from sixpoint, sole brewery keeps impressing me more and more

Last edited:
I need to discuss this right now:

HOLY ****.  This is Omnipollo NOA Pecan Mud Cake Imperial Stout.  This beer is something else.  Aroma is straight brownie batter/s'mores.  I've been sipping this for over an hour and still have a little in the glass just because I can't get over the idea that at some point in time I won't be able to smell or taste this.  Taste isn't as sweet, but that's probably a good thing.  I've never had a beer where all of the flavors are so easily discernible. Coffee, fudge, pecan, vanilla...it's all there and easily identifiable.

This beer was a learning experience for me.  If I'm going out on a limb and buying a new beer, I'm going to try it ASAP now regardless of style.  Given the opportunity, I would stock up on this.  This is a 6/5 type of beer.  If you see that bottle at your local store, do yourself a favor and max out on it.  I sure wish I did.  

^I never tried an omnipollo stout but have a trade set up for the trillium omnipollo collab stout, reassuring to hear they know what they are doing with stouts
speaking of stouts I wish singlecut would make more of them, I tried a sour stout from them last year that was interesting but a little hard to finish, this one has an interesting mix of maple, wiskey, and smoke that it almost taste like honey barbecue sauce, it's a weird description for the taste of a beer but I enjoyed it
stumbled upon this beer from an upstate ny brewery called common roots, never heard of them but it is delicious

Last edited:
I need to discuss this right now:

HOLY ****.  This is Omnipollo NOA Pecan Mud Cake Imperial Stout.  This beer is something else.  Aroma is straight brownie batter/s'mores.  I've been sipping this for over an hour and still have a little in the glass just because I can't get over the idea that at some point in time I won't be able to smell or taste this.  Taste isn't as sweet, but that's probably a good thing.  I've never had a beer where all of the flavors are so easily discernible. Coffee, fudge, pecan, vanilla...it's all there and easily identifiable.

This beer was a learning experience for me.  If I'm going out on a limb and buying a new beer, I'm going to try it ASAP now regardless of style.  Given the opportunity, I would stock up on this.  This is a 6/5 type of beer.  If you see that bottle at your local store, do yourself a favor and max out on it.  I sure wish I did.  

Interesting, this beer is just sitting at my local bottleshop. I may have to give it a try now.

^ Where are y'all even getting these damn beers?

It's super annoying there's no centralized website that shows who's stocking what beer.

mean.gif

^beer menu is a good website to see what stores have in stock but it also causes things to sell out quick for those stores, I personally just get friendly with stores that don't use beer menu and they tend to hook customers up.
this one is not tasting to great, decent but not by grimm standards, heavy on the malt, may be a can issue so Im hoping other cans will be better

Managed to pick up Hotbox today.

Looking forward to trying it out once I get over this virus, until then it's just water and promethazine.

Last edited:
^ Where are y'all even getting these damn beers?

It's super annoying there's no centralized website that shows who's stocking what beer.

:smh:

Try Beer Advocate Regional Forums. The Pacific Forum (I'm in L.A.) has multiple threads for local markets, bottle shops, etc. And people aren't stingy with info at all from my experience.
Also try Untappd and use the FInd It feature for a particular beer or the get notified button.

^^ personally I'd pick up as much as you can. I've gotten I think 5/6 sixers thus far. If I see it I get it.

Since the Cubs won the WS and I've cut back on buying beer, I rewarded myself with beer :lol:

Last edited:
No pics for me but after seeing all the Even More Jesus posts in here, I went looking for it last weekend. Never saw it so I settled for Aun Mas Chili Jesus. Bought a single for a little over 7 bucks. Cracked it open today and it was delicious. The chili flavor made it really good. Reminded me of Prairie's Bomb!. Would recommend.

Wanting to get on a little bit of an Omnipollo kick but damn it is so pricey for me being broke.

dude gave me a free can of this for buying the rest of my all citra allotment, not a bad brew but I'm glad I didn't pay for it

everything I thought it would be, banging flavor on this one, color like lemonade hard to capture in pictures

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom