NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

first time trying surly brewing, really good flavor and a nice change from all the north eastern ipa's in nyc

did anyone here try never and again, not sure how long I should sit on it with all the bitter criticism, I almost want to try it just to see how bad it is, outside the lines sounds like it will be delicious

Man all these post of other half, I really want to try them do they distribute out to chicago. I look around at a few spots but nada.

Drinking Lagunitas Tuberfest atm. Not bad, not crisp like your classic Ofest beers but then, that's not what they were going for. Its still malt forward but with that hop complement. Hides the alcohol well unless you let it warm up.

Last edited:
I'm not much of a beer guy, so I usually drink Redd's or Angry Orchard. I kinda like the beers with a chocolate taste to them.

I'm not much of a beer guy, so I usually drink Redd's or Angry Orchard. I kinda like the beers with a chocolate taste to them.

Have you tried Ace's Joker Hard Cider? Its one of my favorite ciders thus far and only has a third of the sugar(its dry). If you like chocolate I suspect you'd enjoy various American and Russian Stouts. There's an excellent beer that's in season right now called Founders Breakfast Stout I think you'd love.

Last edited:
Never & Again :x:smh:

It's so astringent and it just lingers.

If it were brewed at Monkish, they wouldn't have released it.

Huge fan of Surly. I'll be drinking a lot of their stuff over Thanksgiving in the Twin Cities. 

I'm in Illinois and don't get a decent selection of them but I'm gonna buy this again. It's $26 so it's a bit expensive but I think it's worth it. This was "limited" in my area but very good.

One local spot has quiet a few of pumpkin beers on "sale", and I think I seen that. I'll have to try it out if I see it again.

Have you tried Ace's Joker Hard Cider? Its one of my favorite ciders thus far and only has a third of the sugar(its dry). If you like chocolate I suspect you'd enjoy various American and Russian Stouts. There's an excellent beer that's in season right now called Founders Breakfast Stout I think you'd love.

Thank you! There's a bar in my area that has a pretty huge selection. I'll be looking to try those next time I go. :smile:

^ Between Born Yesterday and Xoco, how much did you spend already Wally :lol:

Had this over the weekend. It was good but I prefer the non BA version more.

Back
Top Bottom