NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

My cousins came with clutch

Grabbed these two today.

Had one on Sunday when I was out in big bear mountain biking pretty smooth I must say
Guy at the store was claiming that it was better than Russian river

what is this?

also, i work for a trucking company and we picked up cold beer (cans/kegs) from a local brewery.

found it completely odd since we dont have refrigerated trailers.

they were going from Atlanta to Nashville.

i was so tempted to pop one open.

Pure's been killing the game. So has Abnormal. Them together..... :x

Thousands of Money - $18.00 + Tax & CRV Per 4-Pack
Murky IPA w/ 100% Mosaic Hops
7.1% | 35 IBU

Carpe Noctem - $16.00 + Tax & CRV Per 16oz Can
Imperial Stout w/ Organic Vermont BBA Maple Syrup, Organic Cacao Nibs, and Organic Hazelnuts
(Collaboration w/ Abnormal Beer Company)
10.5% | 40 IBU

19221687_633194563544044_4400322017406435451_o.jpg

Last edited:

7.1% | 35 IBU

Imperial Stout w/ Organic Vermont BBA Maple Syrup, Organic Cacao Nibs, and Organic Hazelnuts
10.5% | 40 IBU

19221687_633194563544044_4400322017406435451_o.jpg
Surprised that the stout is cheaper

Only Pure Project beer I had was the collab with Alvarado Street. It was pretty damn good. Need to try more of their beers.

7.1% | 35 IBU

10.5% | 40 IBU

Surprised that the stout is cheaper

Actually, re-read it. It's $18/4 pack for the IPA. It's $16/can for the stout :x

Think I'll pass on getting cans of the stout and will get a pour at the brewery

Last edited:
any of you west coast guys gonna try to get your hands on those Pure releases? If you're willing to ship I wouldn't mind trading or even cashing someone out.

Good stuff. The coffee is in front but i also get cinnamon and some vanilla. Slight nuttiness from the almond. I dont get pepper flavor but the burn is there in the back and it lingers a bit. I was expecting a thicker body but still nice sticky feel. Overally its good however for $19 a bottle and i had the choice of xocoveza versus this, id rather have a six pack of xocoveza for the price.

A dollar an ounce for that pure project stout.....

Glad Aslin was more reasonable at 7$ a can for this 18% stout horus aged ale collaboration with Vietnamese coffee and cocoa nibs, dangerous though because it tastes like 8% abv

Last edited:

Good stuff. The coffee is in front but i also get cinnamon and some vanilla. Slight nuttiness from the almond. I dont get pepper flavor but the burn is there in the back and it lingers a bit. I was expecting a thicker body but still nice sticky feel. Overally its good however for $19 a bottle and i had the choice of xocoveza versus this, id rather have a six pack of xocoveza for the price.

The best thing the make for the buck is "Evil Jesus". That is a pure gem at $3.69 a can. Xocoveza is flooded in Socal at your local Total Wine for $12.99 a 6-Pack. I have a 6 pack in my cellar aging to see how it plays out.​

Should've gotten 3 bottles. Whoa.
I think the second bottle will be opened on Thanksgiving or Christmas. This is too good not to share.

If you like the Coffee taste of it, don't wait till Thanksgiving as that element will fade off. I made the mistake with a few of my BBA Coffee beers and lost that highlight. Got my 3 Bottles of Summation and 2 Glasses from BL. This is more refined to me thatnFundamental Forces that was at the Week of Logic . It was the front Winner at that event. That version of Summation as well as Jam the Radar was horrid. I know one of the brewers there and he straight up said that they were pressed for time. . .

This bottled version of Summation was an absolute gem and I enjoyed plenty of it on tap at BL and Nativeson in Santa Ana. The bottled release of Jam the Radar was much better as well. OC Beer week had Summation all over the place and it was a must have. I honestly liked this more than Forces and Observation. It had the Vanilla up front and the coffee sliding in at the end. . . Well done BL. . . People sleeping on Iridium Flare. . . Socal has smashed all other brewers imho. The Bruery, Bottle Logic, and Monkish is honestly all I need.​

Last edited:
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there! Pickups for the weekend :smokin

- Temescal Brewing Birthday Party (One Year Anniversary IPA)
- Fieldwork Pulp IPA (my favorite beer from them hands down!)
- Fieldwork Father of the Wolf (RIS aged in Scotch Barrels)
- Fieldwork Casa De Citra (Dry Hopped Lager)
- Crowler of Cellarmaker's Alien Life Form IPA

Sipping on some Enjoy By tonight. Nice candied tropical fruit notes. I liked this a lot more than the previous unfiltered Enjoy By. With the high ABV, i'm glad they're now in cans.

Monkish posted the other day about how they were out in NY with Trillium and Other Half.
It has got the Haze Bros salivating. Lines will be insane.

The last couple of nights.
FW Stickee Monkee 2017

I'm loving the 12oz format. I can sip on this for a bit and still be able to function.
This batch is really good. I've liked all of the FW 2017 stuff.

Beachwood Vanilla System of a Stout

Awesome stuff. Cardamom and coffee bomb. Tons of vanilla on the nose.

Beer on the left is To 0l Sur Blomst, Ive yet to have a beer from them I didn't enjoy.

Really looking forward to these.

Last edited:

Cracked open the Mexican Cake last night, incredible! I could only get my hands on one bottle, and that was a stretch.

The scratch sour was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] as well. I'm definitely on the lookout for anything they bottle.

Got to crack this bad boy open for my boys graduation party. We all split is 1 glass each among the homies.

Back
Top Bottom