NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

My favs are:
Shock Top
Modelo
Newcastle
Cant Front I love a cold well prepared Corona
Becks

Tried some other beer just didnt really care for it. I dont like strong ale tastes.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by TonyReali

1478.jpg

For all the people posting New Belgium Fat Tire and Sunshine, etc or Odells Easy Street
I live and go to school in Fort Collins the home too New Belgium, Odells, Fort Collins Brew Co and its awesome
pimp.gif

Let me just say this town loves its beer
smokin.gif

PM me if you need any help with getting it

For all the people posting New Belgium Fat Tire and Sunshine, etc or Odells Easy Street
I live and go to school in Fort Collins the home too New Belgium, Odells, Fort Collins Brew Co and its awesome
pimp.gif

Let me just say this town loves its beer
smokin.gif

PM me if you need any help with getting it

Can't go wrong with Sam Adams.  Their seasonal brew are usually on point too. 

Can't go wrong with Sam Adams.  Their seasonal brew are usually on point too. 

my favorite = NEWCASTLE (was born in UK so I gotta rep) & Corona (all my fellow Californians know whats up)

other brands: Blue Moon
Shock Top
Heineken
Fat Tire
Sapporo

I don't f*** with domestic beers but if I'm playing beer pong with the homies, I'll buy some Miller High Life

my favorite = NEWCASTLE (was born in UK so I gotta rep) & Corona (all my fellow Californians know whats up)

other brands: Blue Moon
Shock Top
Heineken
Fat Tire
Sapporo

I don't f*** with domestic beers but if I'm playing beer pong with the homies, I'll buy some Miller High Life

I'm trying Walgreens Big Flats beer tonight, I'll provide pics and a review of the sure to be goat piss taste later.

I'm trying Walgreens Big Flats beer tonight, I'll provide pics and a review of the sure to be goat piss taste later.

I won't turn my nose up at any beer if it's given to me, but I only buy Budweiser or Guinness. I'm not a 'craft-beer' guy, clearly.

I won't turn my nose up at any beer if it's given to me, but I only buy Budweiser or Guinness. I'm not a 'craft-beer' guy, clearly.

what beer do east coast folks normally enjoy?

i'm from portland so i enjoy the most microbreweries per capita.

new belgium, laurelwood, enterprise, and deschuttes are all good

what beer do east coast folks normally enjoy?

i'm from portland so i enjoy the most microbreweries per capita.

new belgium, laurelwood, enterprise, and deschuttes are all good

Back
Top Bottom