NT, What did yall want the XX3 to look like...?

since alot of ppl are flaming the XX3s i just wanna know what yall expected.....pics w.e. idk

im not disappointed...
every time JB comes up with something new people are quick to hate and criticize
im buyin the black/stealth pair
pimp.gif

i would like nike air on it some where lol, icy soles, and an air pocket some where along with 3m material

[h3][/h3]
What did yall want the XX3 to look like...?
A sneaker that is atleast respectable. To look at that as sneaker number 23 and the price on top of that is funny. They look more like tmac'sthan jordans
laugh.gif

can anyone be specific about what design cues they would have liked the XXIII to take after?

how about what materials (besides 3M) they'd like to have been used?

better yet, how bout the people hating on them actually DESIGN a sneaker that would satisfy every 'jordan head' here on NT?

yea i prolly wont, what are they 185?? yeah idk if there gonna be available later on when they go on sale tho...

this has been going on for years from what i can remember nobody on my block liked shadow X's but they saw the stats at the bottom and feel in love andevery one had them and from XV-XX3 it's the same thing every year.there always ugly until they release.then they end up as your favorites

a never been seen before design and not an AND1 style shoe with Jordan accents around it. something in a way of the XX's but to the Nth degree since thisis the XX3. JB just used this numbered edition to build HYPE and to make money off it plain and simple. these will definitely be on sale racks! not where theXX3 belongs.....

so many people said the XX2 looked like and1s and other team Js. now the same with XX3. It could have been way worse. I admit i was a lil disappointed wheni first seen them but looking at better pics and seeing a bit more details in the shoe i am fine with the overall design.
Could it have been better? Yes
Will i bash the shoe and call it trash when chances are i will cop at least one colorway? No

a bunch of you guys said you wanted something from the previous jordans tied into the shoe and then the spizike came out and everybody got mad
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom