NT.... What did you score on the SAT?

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The older SAT (before 1995) had a very high ceiling. In any given year, only seven of the million test-takers scored above 1580. A score above 1580 was equivalent to the 99.9995 percentile.[17]

PercentileScore, 1600 Scale (official, 2006)

I love how dude said he "casually" got a 1600.
laugh.gif
Not only is he a genius but he downplays it
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The older SAT (before 1995) had a very high ceiling. In any given year, only seven of the million test-takers scored above 1580. A score above 1580 was equivalent to the 99.9995 percentile.[17]

PercentileScore, 1600 Scale (official, 2006)

I love how dude said he "casually" got a 1600.
laugh.gif
Not only is he a genius but he downplays it
smokin.gif

2040 one sitting (680 in all 3 sections), 2110 if you combine best scores (got a 750 in writing once). i took it the first year they changed to the new format tho

2040 one sitting (680 in all 3 sections), 2110 if you combine best scores (got a 750 in writing once). i took it the first year they changed to the new format tho

The SAT is such a joke of a test. It's a test to see whether or not you can stay focused for like 6 hours straight. Honestly, this is not really a test of your knowledge. The math questions asked is @#$# you learned in like 8th and 9th grade I don't see how they expect you to memorize so much about geometry when, by the time you take the test, you should be in a pre-cal/calculus class. The reading and writing parts were hard though..... I remember the section where you had to look to find the error in the sentence and I would just blank out. All the damn sentences looked like they were correct so it was impossible to find out where the mistake was
laugh.gif

#@$# College Board though......

The SAT is such a joke of a test. It's a test to see whether or not you can stay focused for like 6 hours straight. Honestly, this is not really a test of your knowledge. The math questions asked is @#$# you learned in like 8th and 9th grade I don't see how they expect you to memorize so much about geometry when, by the time you take the test, you should be in a pre-cal/calculus class. The reading and writing parts were hard though..... I remember the section where you had to look to find the error in the sentence and I would just blank out. All the damn sentences looked like they were correct so it was impossible to find out where the mistake was
laugh.gif

#@$# College Board though......

Too many ducktales in this thread.
If you guys are scoring so high you guys need to apply to top schools....especially if you are a minority like me.  

I scored a 1210 (old test 1600 max)  and i got into Cornell, Amherst, Dartmouth, Columbia, and UC Berkley.

Too many ducktales in this thread.
If you guys are scoring so high you guys need to apply to top schools....especially if you are a minority like me.  

I scored a 1210 (old test 1600 max)  and i got into Cornell, Amherst, Dartmouth, Columbia, and UC Berkley.

I think i got like an 1100. I didnt really study much but I did take one practice test. That test was a joke anyway. Had to take it on a Saturday and everything i can remember how bad i hated being there

I think i got like an 1100. I didnt really study much but I did take one practice test. That test was a joke anyway. Had to take it on a Saturday and everything i can remember how bad i hated being there

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

& how long did you study before hand? About to take mine soon and just looking for some tips and advice. Thanks!

I made this exact thread yesterday lol.
But dude, the SAT is in Oct. 

I got a 1500 btw.
roll.gif
roll.gif

mods need to ban this *******

hes a poser troll

makes threads on other forums claiming he got a 2260

when hes too dumb  to know the difference between to and too
grin.gif

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154257

all this *** does is troll

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Originally Posted by fresh2deff

& how long did you study before hand? About to take mine soon and just looking for some tips and advice. Thanks!

I made this exact thread yesterday lol.
But dude, the SAT is in Oct. 

I got a 1500 btw.
roll.gif
roll.gif

mods need to ban this *******

hes a poser troll

makes threads on other forums claiming he got a 2260

when hes too dumb  to know the difference between to and too
grin.gif

http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154257

all this *** does is troll