NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

dinner to me is the last meal i eat before i fall out so the time always varies. haven't had a set dinner time since i was around 14 and that was around 7. around age 16 mom just made the food and i ate whenever

dinner to me is the last meal i eat before i fall out so the time always varies. haven't had a set dinner time since i was around 14 and that was around 7. around age 16 mom just made the food and i ate whenever

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

Although I think what he said is ignorant, in the setting of this thread it would be hypocritical to report him.

Very true.
Also he was kind of right too. Didn't know DC was black?

I have a ton of black friends and the majority of their food is chicken. Which is cool, because i love chicjen. to me this thread is ?what do white/black people eat?"

Brothas what else do yall eat??
i think as americans we eat a lot of the same things but the difference is in the preparation of the food. 1 particular group my like their chicken fried
wink.gif
while another my like it baked. some like collard greens some like spinach but they're in the same family.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

Although I think what he said is ignorant, in the setting of this thread it would be hypocritical to report him.

Very true.

I have a ton of black friends and the majority of their food is chicken. Which is cool, because i love chicjen. to me this thread is ?what do white/black people eat?"

i think as americans we eat a lot of the same things but the difference is in the preparation of the food. 1 particular group my like their chicken fried
wink.gif
while another my like it baked. some like collard greens some like spinach but they're in the same family.

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

Very true.

wink.gif

i think its kind of a stretch to say that the comparison between baked chicken/fried chicken is the same as collard greens/spinach.

fwiw, collard greens >>> spinach.  I probably cook up some collard greens atleast a few times every month (sometimes with some mustard greens or swiss chard) and im not black or white (yellow)

Originally Posted by cbtcGURU

Very true.

wink.gif

i think its kind of a stretch to say that the comparison between baked chicken/fried chicken is the same as collard greens/spinach.

fwiw, collard greens >>> spinach.  I probably cook up some collard greens atleast a few times every month (sometimes with some mustard greens or swiss chard) and im not black or white (yellow)

damn, eating dinner at 4 
eek.gif
I don't eat dinner til 9 pretty much (although I have an "early dinner" around 6-7, so I don't know if that counts 
laugh.gif
)

damn, eating dinner at 4 
eek.gif
I don't eat dinner til 9 pretty much (although I have an "early dinner" around 6-7, so I don't know if that counts 
laugh.gif
)

report me?? hahahha most of you in here are all hypocrites. some of you understand my point. OP says how come white people eat this (fill in the blanks). it's generalizing an entire race, because some white people have certain "nights" everyone in that race has it too??

if i say all blacks eat nothing but chicken... that makes me racist? no, it's generalizing just as most of you in this thread have been doing. i know not all blacks eat chicken all the time. it just shows how stupid this thread really is.

just trying to make a point, some of you have missed it completely, others do understand

report me?? hahahha most of you in here are all hypocrites. some of you understand my point. OP says how come white people eat this (fill in the blanks). it's generalizing an entire race, because some white people have certain "nights" everyone in that race has it too??

if i say all blacks eat nothing but chicken... that makes me racist? no, it's generalizing just as most of you in this thread have been doing. i know not all blacks eat chicken all the time. it just shows how stupid this thread really is.

just trying to make a point, some of you have missed it completely, others do understand

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

damn, eating dinner at 4 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
)

i don't get the dinner @ 4pm thing.  was that just tradition brought from the 60s, where in certain areas people do get off work at 3pm and then eat at 4 like your old-school white happy family of four.

but the news always comes on @ 5pm, so i assumed white people eat their dinners either before or during the news.

and why do y'all grill so much, isn't it really hard to cleanup as opposed to a regular dinner

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

damn, eating dinner at 4 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
)

i don't get the dinner @ 4pm thing.  was that just tradition brought from the 60s, where in certain areas people do get off work at 3pm and then eat at 4 like your old-school white happy family of four.

but the news always comes on @ 5pm, so i assumed white people eat their dinners either before or during the news.

and why do y'all grill so much, isn't it really hard to cleanup as opposed to a regular dinner

From watching movies... They get a serving of steam veggies, mash potatoes, chicken meat, peas, corn and bread or biscuit? Its always weird how they ask their own family members to pass a certain dish...I'm chinese and we always eat rice. We sit in a table with 3-4 entrees. Table isn't that big so the food is easily accessible to everyone so we don't really need to ask for help. For my family we normally eat bok choy as our main veggie but we also eat all kinds of veggies. The other dishes can be various like eggs, chicken, pork, beef and so on. To be truthful, most chinese families don't even eat the weird stuff. Yes you can find people selling turtles and chicken feet in a chinese market but I have never ate turtle, chicken feet, pigs tongue, dried chicken blood, rabbit more than once in my life time. I do eat frogs though like once every 2-3 months.

From watching movies... They get a serving of steam veggies, mash potatoes, chicken meat, peas, corn and bread or biscuit? Its always weird how they ask their own family members to pass a certain dish...I'm chinese and we always eat rice. We sit in a table with 3-4 entrees. Table isn't that big so the food is easily accessible to everyone so we don't really need to ask for help. For my family we normally eat bok choy as our main veggie but we also eat all kinds of veggies. The other dishes can be various like eggs, chicken, pork, beef and so on. To be truthful, most chinese families don't even eat the weird stuff. Yes you can find people selling turtles and chicken feet in a chinese market but I have never ate turtle, chicken feet, pigs tongue, dried chicken blood, rabbit more than once in my life time. I do eat frogs though like once every 2-3 months.

Back
Top Bottom