NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

how come white people can't eat handle spicy food at all?

always eating their stuff extra plain

how come black people only eat chicken?
How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My father in law is white and hes always talking about mashed potatoes..for me , its whatever I can afford at the time

My father in law is white and hes always talking about mashed potatoes..for me , its whatever I can afford at the time

why ya mad?
laugh.gif
the truth is that a lot of white people cant eat foods too spicy or with too much seasoning

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Do you guys eat platains and yuca?

I've never eaten yuca, but I like grilled plantains. Rum + brown sugar + cinnamon + plantains =
pimp.gif

yea I a lot of white folks I know never ate yuca before, but fried yuca strips and mangu de yuca are crack
pimp.gif

why ya mad?
laugh.gif
the truth is that a lot of white people cant eat foods too spicy or with too much seasoning

I've never eaten yuca, but I like grilled plantains. Rum + brown sugar + cinnamon + plantains =
pimp.gif

yea I a lot of white folks I know never ate yuca before, but fried yuca strips and mangu de yuca are crack
pimp.gif

why ya mad?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I think the point being made is that when generalizations are made about other races/groups (esp when it's based on "truth" that "a lot of them do it"), feelings get hurt/threads get locked quickly ... See Anton laveys point up there too Fwiw none of my friends/fam prefer under-seasoned food or has problems with spicy stuff lol

why ya mad?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

I think the point being made is that when generalizations are made about other races/groups (esp when it's based on "truth" that "a lot of them do it"), feelings get hurt/threads get locked quickly ... See Anton laveys point up there too Fwiw none of my friends/fam prefer under-seasoned food or has problems with spicy stuff lol

why ya mad?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

so your limited world experience is now truth and gospel?

cmon man.

for every white dude you know that cant handle spicy, I know one who can.

why ya mad?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

so your limited world experience is now truth and gospel?

cmon man.

for every white dude you know that cant handle spicy, I know one who can.

i always pictured them eating things like lemon zest chicken or ginger pork chops with some kind of vegetable side. i feel very ignorant

i always pictured them eating things like lemon zest chicken or ginger pork chops with some kind of vegetable side. i feel very ignorant

A couple of white friends have told me this, a white uncle, and white co-workers. It may be because we are used to it but many of the white folks I know cant eat pollo guisado (braised chicken) or mofongo everyday and thats probably a light dish for many latinos. So im not saying its a fact that all white people eat unseasoned food because I know of a lot that love our dishes but its not something they're accustomed to eat everyday.

not that its healthy to eat that every day either...

A couple of white friends have told me this, a white uncle, and white co-workers. It may be because we are used to it but many of the white folks I know cant eat pollo guisado (braised chicken) or mofongo everyday and thats probably a light dish for many latinos. So im not saying its a fact that all white people eat unseasoned food because I know of a lot that love our dishes but its not something they're accustomed to eat everyday.

not that its healthy to eat that every day either...

Look at these fools singin about grilled cheese
30t6p3b.gif

This is like our version of the Popeyes chicken dance.
laugh.gif

Yes, I love grilled cheese.

Back
Top Bottom