NT, what do white people eat? Vol. Taco Night!

Look at these fools singin about grilled cheese
30t6p3b.gif

This is like our version of the Popeyes chicken dance.
laugh.gif

Yes, I love grilled cheese.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

A couple of white friends have told me this, a white uncle, and white co-workers. It may be because we are used to it but many of the white folks I know cant eat pollo guisado (braised chicken) or mofongo everyday and thats probably a light dish for many latinos. So im not saying its a fact that all white people eat unseasoned food because I know of a lot that love our dishes but its not something they're accustomed to eat everyday.

not that its healthy to eat that every day either...
come on now.
2 white friends, your white uncle and some of  your coworkers?....

alien.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

A couple of white friends have told me this, a white uncle, and white co-workers. It may be because we are used to it but many of the white folks I know cant eat pollo guisado (braised chicken) or mofongo everyday and thats probably a light dish for many latinos. So im not saying its a fact that all white people eat unseasoned food because I know of a lot that love our dishes but its not something they're accustomed to eat everyday.

not that its healthy to eat that every day either...
come on now.
2 white friends, your white uncle and some of  your coworkers?....

alien.gif

I'm white.

Who cares what white people eat. I don't go around asking what black people eat or other nationalities. If you're really that curious, get some binoculars, go find a white person and follow em all day and maybe you'll get an answer to this dumb question.

lotta ignorance in here

I'm white.

Who cares what white people eat. I don't go around asking what black people eat or other nationalities. If you're really that curious, get some binoculars, go find a white person and follow em all day and maybe you'll get an answer to this dumb question.

lotta ignorance in here

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

I'm white.

lotta ignorance in here
save me the trouble and tell me what you eat

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

I'm white.

lotta ignorance in here
save me the trouble and tell me what you eat

Pollo guisado. That's what you told me to make. I made it and it was
pimp.gif
and I'm white
laugh.gif

But I know white people who eat Bland as hell likf you're saying. All my family from MN eats like the worst boring crap ever. My southern half of the family throws down though. My grandparents taught me how to BBQ

Pollo guisado. That's what you told me to make. I made it and it was
pimp.gif
and I'm white
laugh.gif

But I know white people who eat Bland as hell likf you're saying. All my family from MN eats like the worst boring crap ever. My southern half of the family throws down though. My grandparents taught me how to BBQ

Son I have a question but it doesn't deserve its own thread. What time do white people eat dinner? Sometimes my white neighbors eat dinner in the backyard (weather has been nice the past few days) but its always around 7 or 8 PM.
Then on According to Jim dudes sister in law was dating a older man and Jim said "have fun eating dinner at 4" I thought to myself, whats wrong with that? Isn't that regular dinner time?

Son I have a question but it doesn't deserve its own thread. What time do white people eat dinner? Sometimes my white neighbors eat dinner in the backyard (weather has been nice the past few days) but its always around 7 or 8 PM.
Then on According to Jim dudes sister in law was dating a older man and Jim said "have fun eating dinner at 4" I thought to myself, whats wrong with that? Isn't that regular dinner time?

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Between 6-8 pm.  Sometimes we Euro it up and eat later, but that's only when it's like French food or perhaps some Italian.
The theme night thing is somewhat true.  Not gonna lie and say we don't have Mexican night (home cooked) every couple of weeks

Between 6-8 pm.  Sometimes we Euro it up and eat later, but that's only when it's like French food or perhaps some Italian.
The theme night thing is somewhat true.  Not gonna lie and say we don't have Mexican night (home cooked) every couple of weeks

I think that's just old people dinner time. My grandparents are black and they used to eat dinner between 1-4pm.

30t6p3b.gif
at eating dinner before I've even woke up and started my day. 

I think that's just old people dinner time. My grandparents are black and they used to eat dinner between 1-4pm.

30t6p3b.gif
at eating dinner before I've even woke up and started my day. 

Even if all we had was Italian and French food, I think us white people are cool with what we got. We don't need no damb taco nights, thank you very much. 
laugh.gif

Even if all we had was Italian and French food, I think us white people are cool with what we got. We don't need no damb taco nights, thank you very much. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

how come black people only eat chicken?
How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

Although I think what he said is ignorant, in the setting of this thread it would be hypocritical to report him.

Very true.
Also he was kind of right too. Didn't know DC was black?

I have a ton of black friends and the majority of their food is chicken. Which is cool, because i love chicjen. to me this thread is ?what do white/black people eat?"

Brothas what else do yall eat??

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

how come black people only eat chicken?
How come I just reported you. Watch your mouth cuz

Although I think what he said is ignorant, in the setting of this thread it would be hypocritical to report him.

Very true.
Also he was kind of right too. Didn't know DC was black?

I have a ton of black friends and the majority of their food is chicken. Which is cool, because i love chicjen. to me this thread is ?what do white/black people eat?"

Brothas what else do yall eat??

Back
Top Bottom