NT, what game are you playing most of the time right now?

i've been playing BF3 and 2k12 the most lately. also redbox'ed soul calibur 5 last night. it's cool, but my money is going towards sfxtekken.

edit - forgot about temple run. i was playing with no powerups for the longest. everybody was telling me about how they hit a million, and i tried hitting a million with no upgrades for the longest. i couldn't do it. someone overheard me raging and informed me there's free upgrades in the store.

Originally Posted by ps2child

MW3. I just love the challenge of trying to bring up my K/D ratio.

this feel, i know it too well
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i was messing around the first few days it came out and ruined my KD now its stuck on 1.5 should be 2.0+ though
frown.gif

Scramble, NBA Jam, Baseball Superstars 12' on iPhone.

Been playing Counter-strike 1.6 for nostalgia's sake every now and then...@@!!'s pretty much extinct though hard to find a good server with human players lol

Skyrim when I have the time.

But I do have to ask you guys. No one else is ever bored of running through a linear dungeon?

Originally Posted by rmK

Scramble, NBA Jam, Baseball Superstars 12' on iPhone.

Been playing Counter-strike 1.6 for nostalgia's sake every now and then...@@!!'s pretty much extinct though hard to find a good server with human players lol
all i been playin is cs 1.6. mw3 is too god damn easy. sign up for esea can find youself a pug with good players at anytime.

Skyrim, Forza 4, and I have to mention Temple Run. Joint get's lot of play time when I take a %*!$. 

Battlefield 3 (PC) - I love the game but I feel like I'm at such a disadvantage sometimes because I have a gaming laptop and I only play with a 360 controller (Pinnacle Game Profiler ftw).

Originally Posted by ps2child

MW3. I just love the challenge of trying to bring up my K/D ratio.

got the game like a month and a half ago, ridiculously easy, K/D at 1.64 and steadily rising, only at lvl 70 and win ratio is 1.1, for the oddest reasons i wasn't a top sniper in MW2 but now the MSR (ACOGs only) and literally any SMG has me godlike. biggest obstacles was just knowing the ins and outs of map i.e spawn and camp spots.

also FIFA, Alan Wake, Starcraft 2

Back
Top Bottom