NT what Headphones you rock?

Xiaomi Piston Design 3 just arrived, was wondering if there was a way to adjust remote placement?

Also it seems like the lower volume button on the remote does not work on the 6p
Just a heads up to those interested in the Xiaomi Piston 3:

The remote control (volume buttons) only sometimes work. I use it with my iPhone 4s, but have heard of it not working on 5s and up.

Last edited:
Xiaomi Piston Design 3 just arrived, was wondering if there was a way to adjust remote placement?

Also it seems like the lower volume button on the remote does not work on the 6p

Just a heads up to those interested in the Xiaomi Piston 3:

The remote control (volume buttons) only sometimes work. I use it with my iPhone 4s, but have heard of it not working on 5s and up.

From what I understand for iPhones only the middle button works.

what are the best over-ear wireless headphones you could get on about a $130 budget?

Last edited:
I need some more headphones...got some beats that came w/ my macbook pro last year but the padding already tearing off an ear 
indifferent.gif

Been using these for 2 weeks now and they are easily the best wireless in ear buds. Replaced my jaybirds and powerbeats. Only cons is they let some noise in but that's cool I dont want complete sound isolation on ear buds.

I've heard that parrot zik is a very good wireless pair. I had never heard of them but I saw that they received good reviews; they run about 350-400. Trying to sell these beats wireless now.

I had the parrot zik 2.0 and they have good futures like touch pad on the right cup but sound isn't really great with the $350 just buy the Bose QC35

I had the parrot zik 2.0 and they have good futures like touch pad on the right cup but sound isn't really great with the $350 just buy the Bose QC35

Seriously? Man I was thinking they'd be beastly. Qc35 don't have enough bass and the anc makes me feel mad weird. Like it's mini vacuums on my ears.

I have 3 requirements
-wireless
-crisp
-booming bass is a must

My original beats wireless has ridiculous bass but everything else wasn't as sharp. Also they'd hurt my ears after a while.

Last edited:
Seriously? Man I was thinking they'd be beastly. Qc35 don't have enough bass and the anc makes me feel mad weird. Like it's mini vacuums on my ears.

I have 3 requirements
-wireless
-crisp
-booming bass is a must

My original beats wireless has ridiculous bass but everything else wasn't as sharp. Also they'd hurt my ears after a while.

Yeah I can't have that much bass. Great for hip hop and edm but terrible for everything else and I listen to everything man everything from classical compositions to yeezus

Been using these for 2 weeks now and they are easily the best wireless in ear buds. Replaced my jaybirds and powerbeats. Only cons is they let some noise in but that's cool I dont want complete sound isolation on ear buds.

How durable are they?

skullcandy HESH 1 and 2

i like the 1's a little more cause of the clarity in the vocals bbut the bass in the 2's is pretty dope

iphone buds for out and about/gym

these and these for home

Sennheiser HD 202 II Professional Headphones (Black) Amazon product ASIN B003LPTAYI

Koss UR-20 Home Headphones Amazon product ASIN B00005N9D3
those koss ones sound great are nice and sturdy and if they break theyre not expensive ... my dog chewed mine last week they were $12 and change then said **** it and ordered 2 more pairs

i have a pair of beats studios i got as a gift they sound awesome but i always forget to charge them plus the ear cup ripped and the micro usb charge port got messed up inside of a year so they pretty much collect dust

Last edited:
I give up on expensive earbuds. Lost my Jaybirds, then got a pair of Outdoor Gears like 5 months ago and I really liked them but left them in a pocket and they went through the washer and dryer. Totally useless now.

Gotta find a fairly cheap equivalent until I'm ready to invest. I think the next pair I drop dough on is gonna be something like these, although I think if I wait a year or so the market will be flooded with more of these at a more competitive price point. I think these are like $200-$250

How durable are they?

Haven't dropped them yet or anything but I take 3-4 mile runs in them. Made with mostly rubber and silicone. They're really light despite appearance and feel great on ear be forgetting I have them on when not in use

Last edited:
I give up on expensive earbuds. Lost my Jaybirds, then got a pair of Outdoor Gears like 5 months ago and I really liked them but left them in a pocket and they went through the washer and dryer. Totally useless now.

Gotta find a fairly cheap equivalent until I'm ready to invest. I think the next pair I drop dough on is gonna be something like these, although I think if I wait a year or so the market will be flooded with more of these at a more competitive price point. I think these are like $200-$250

On sale

https://www.getkanoa.com/?referrer=k5FvD7JKUlO1lb

They supposedly sound great for wireless. Not sure about battery life and extra features tho.

Where to find the decent quality low price joints for a cheap papi like myself?

Just looking for a pair like the stock apple joints with some better sound lol

Last edited:
Haven't gone through this thread yet

But i just want everyone to know I've broken 4 pairs of beats headphones 

Need some wireless headphones to workout in, any suggestions? Looking for the kind that wrap around the ear.

Usually a cheap pair does it for me on any other activity, but been wanitng to try out wireless for working out. Looking at Beats, let me know if any others that are decent. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom