NT what Headphones you rock?

Just picked these up. I have the standard air pods which i actually like a lot for casual use and was seriously considering getting rid of them to get the pros. decided to keep the air pods and get these instead.
IMG_0762.JPEG

These are the only things that make the days I have to work in the office tolerable, worth every penny.

Airpod Pros will be my next purchase, I will never use another pair of headphones without noise cancellation

Just picked these up. I have the standard air pods which i actually like a lot for casual use and was seriously considering getting rid of them to get the pros. decided to keep the air pods and get these instead.
IMG_0762.JPEG

i did the same just couldnt pull the trigger on the pros for that price when i have regular airpods was better off going with over heads. And these are the best cans i have ever had. I let my wife use them when she went on a trip and now she wont give them back lol

Great battery life, sound, comfort.

IMG_0762.JPEG
These are the truth. The noise cancellation alone is worth every penny especially on the plane.

My girl and I flew to South Africa and my girl and her infinite wisdom booked the back of the plane with kids. My girl said they cried from Heathrow to Johannesburg. I didn't hear any of it.

All you have to do is turn it on, the ANC works without listening to anything. You can use the wire if the battery is dead, ANC wont work obviously.

Last edited:
These are the only things that make the days I have to work in the office tolerable, worth every penny.

Airpod Pros will be my next purchase, I will never use another pair of headphones without noise cancellation

these are definitely Great, especially for traveling, but I think these are all I need for my noise cancelling needs. I use my air pods through out the day with work and if I had noise canceling all day I’d miss my office phone ringing and being paged On the loud speaker lol I think I’m gonna keep the M3/AirPod combo for a while.

I gotta say, ever since the work from home life started due to the quarantine, my AirPods are so clutch for taking calls throughout the day. I walk around my apartment aimlessly just keeping conversation :lol: .

I've had the Bose 700 headphones for about one year now. DO NOT GET THE SILVER PAIR. I bought the silver pair and they start this weird discoloration after a few weeks. Bose knows about this issue. I returned my silver pair for a black pair.

cq5dam.web.1000.1000.png

I've had the Bose 700 headphones for about one year now. DO NOT GET THE SILVER PAIR. I bought the silver pair and they start this weird discoloration after a few weeks. Bose knows about this issue. I returned my silver pair for a black pair.

cq5dam.web.1000.1000.png
Silver pair is for libs.

cq5dam.web.1000.1000.png
looks like something a republican would use

good choice

Got the Sony 1000XM3 as my first bluetooth headphone. Love it but just wish I could pair it with multiple devices like my airpod pros.

Back
Top Bottom