NT what Headphones you rock?

I like my Rose Gold Beats i use those f or the gym mainly because regular apple headphones hurt my hear. That is the main reason i never got airpods idk if their is any difference from those and the ones that come with iphones besides the wireless parrt

I still have my Bowers & Wilkins px. They are great on certain songs but surprisingly muddy on others. I've had them almost 3 years now and the band is falling apart.

Still have my Audio Technicas. Use those when I play on my PS4.

But for daily use, I have my AirPod Pros. Happy with them.

Anyone ever try any cheap noise canceling headphones off amazon? The sub $50 ones have 1k+ reviews and was curious

Anyone ever try any cheap noise canceling headphones off amazon? The sub $50 ones have 1k+ reviews and was curious

I been using the taotronics 46. For a couple months now. I personally love them but I wouldn't consider myself an audiophile at all. Prior to that I was mostly using my airpods. They work well and sound great to me.

Amazon product ASIN B0868J32F3

Copped these yesterday, mad that my Sennheiser broke a couple of months ago
20201123_125727.jpg

I use the jlab studios over the head for workouts/shootarounds. Its a very cheap set of headphones at like $35 but they are very durable and hold an extremely long charge. Would definitely suggest for anyone looking for something cheap and reliable.

Tryin out some new ****.

1612842666949.png

Picked up some Yincrow X6 ($10 from aliexpress). These sound nuttty. The sub bass and low end is honestly incredible and doesn't ruin trebles/mids. If y'all want something cheap and don't want to care about it too much, this is it.

Also my intro to IEMS, Blon BL-03s ($35).

1612842793362.png

Last edited:
Was looking for this thread but I purchased these, but oh well.

Rocking the Anker Soundcore Life Q20. Sound quality for over the ear isn't anything amazing, but gets the job done for $50. Had better over the ears for cheaper.

Bump

What are y'all using now? Looking for wireless ones...maybe thinking about getting sum generic ones off amazon

Am I big tripping? Sum1 enlighten me

How are the Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless over the ear headphones? Looking for something for when I travel to Europe next month and traveling on the bus/train. Is this a good price or can better options be found for that price/cheaper? Thanks in advance!

Amazon product ASIN B0756CYWWD

Back
Top Bottom