NT what Headphones you rock?

83D341B1-1A63-481A-8647-B1DFE9C4B107.jpeg

So I returned the jbuds and just said eff it lol.

On sale for 90 and they're super loud.
Also have an app equalizer.
Sound is amazing.

Samsung galaxy joints

20190923_154723.jpg

Where? been waiting for a deal on these..got some $20 ones from China that always fall out of my ears

Navy exchange.

If u can't get on base they're on e bay for the same.

Def worth it.
Best buds I've ever had including wired.

Last edited:
^same

The leather on the padding deteriorated and peeled off, then the adhesive wore out and they came off

I still used them by just placing the padding against them

It was the cord getting jacked up that forced me to move on

Soundcore Liberty True-Wireless Headphones, 100-Hour Playtime, Bluetooth 5 Wireless Earbuds with Graphene Driver Technology, Sweatproof True Wireless Earbuds with Smart AI, Stereo Handsfree Calls Amazon product ASIN B07Q7GG2CP
These came in yesterday. Crazy advertised battery life. Took em out for my commute. I think they're noice cancelling, I had no problem hearing on BART. They stay put in the ear too.

So I returned the jbuds and just said eff it lol.

On sale for 90 and they're super loud.
Also have an app equalizer.
Sound is amazing.

Samsung galaxy joints

20190923_154723.jpg
Did you not like the Jbuds? How was the in ear fit of them? Not really trying to spend a ton on the true wireless setup, but I must say I have been converted.

I've done too much research and honestly can't say which ones are good.

I've tried the Boltune wireless earbuds and the Taotronics SoundLiberty 53...I can never get a good deal on these no matter which tips I use. Looking for true wireless buds with am additional fin for added security...but the ones that have the find are usually the higher end joints.

sennheiser 650 hd for long listening sesh. bose q25 for tuning out the world sessh. grados 325i for in studio ear against large speaker sessh

Did you not like the Jbuds? How was the in ear fit of them? Not really trying to spend a ton on the true wireless setup, but I must say I have been converted.

I've done too much research and honestly can't say which ones are good.

I've tried the Boltune wireless earbuds and the Taotronics SoundLiberty 53...I can never get a good deal on these no matter which tips I use. Looking for true wireless buds with am additional fin for added security...but the ones that have the find are usually the higher end joints.

The jbuds are great.
No complaints.
They're well worth the price.

I just wanted it a little louder.

The galaxy buds are smaller and louder and also touch sensitive.
The jbuds have a button you press into.

The jbuds are great.
No complaints.
They're well worth the price.

I just wanted it a little louder.

The galaxy buds are smaller and louder and also touch sensitive.
The jbuds have a button you press into.

Thanks man. I ended trying the Anker Soundcore Neos.

If they don't workout, I'll try the JLabs. Their battery life seems shorter than competition though.

F3872AFA-EAAB-4B3A-AE66-30196484CD60.jpeg

pretty stoked about picking these up. coming from the QC15s, i just need to figure out how to get these to work with gaming on my xbox now

the wire i have for my QC15s don’t fit these

F3872AFA-EAAB-4B3A-AE66-30196484CD60.jpeg

pretty stoked about picking these up. coming from the QC15s, i just need to figure out how to get these to work with gaming on my xbox now

the wire i have for my QC15s don’t fit these

I don't think you'll be able to use them for Xbox voice chat. If you're going to be using them for single player games you can probably just BT pair them to your TV.

I tried using Sony WH-H900Ns but the microphone turns off if the 3.5 mm cable is plugged in. I ended up buying a V-Moda Boom Pro mic which allowed me to use the Sonys for voice chat, but I eventually bought Philips SHP9500 which works perfectly with the mic. I'm not too familiar with the input for Bose headphones but I think they use a cable other than the 3.5 mm standard.

I don't think you'll be able to use them for Xbox voice chat. If you're going to be using them for single player games you can probably just BT pair them to your TV.

I tried using Sony WH-H900Ns but the microphone turns off if the 3.5 mm cable is plugged in. I ended up buying a V-Moda Boom Pro mic which allowed me to use the Sonys for voice chat, but I eventually bought Philips SHP9500 which works perfectly with the mic. I'm not too familiar with the input for Bose headphones but I think they use a cable other than the 3.5 mm standard.

i actually just figured it out.

i made the tv play through the headphones.
then set party chat to play through tv

then i just used the inline mic wire that i got for my qc15s but didn’t have to plug the other end into the 700s

super happy with how it works

i actually just figured it out.

i made the tv play through the headphones.
then set party chat to play through tv

then i just used the inline mic wire that i got for my qc15s but didn’t have to plug the other end into the 700s

super happy with how it works
do u get a echo effect from tv ?
i need new mic for xbox n the ones that come for xbox are complete trash

no echo.
I never would invest in a "gaming headset" but for the amount I play and the ability to have noise cancelling on planes (absolute must) , finding a "jig" to get the Bose to work with xbox is a no brainer for me.
I assume you can just mute the TV since the audio output would be going to the headphones. Then you can adjust game audio vs. chat audio with the Xbox mixer.

when you set your TV output to the the wireless headphones, at least my tv and headphone.

all audio goes to the headphones. nothing comes out of the tv.

you can even adjust the volume of the headphones by just using your tv remote.

when you set your TV output to the the wireless headphones, at least my tv and headphone.

all audio goes to the headphones. nothing comes out of the tv.

you can even adjust the volume of the headphones by just using your tv remote.

That makes a lot of sense. I was thinking about when j have my headphones connected to my Xbox controller. That's when I mute my TV.

Supposedly the Amazon Basics are passable for the money.
Amazon product ASIN B0797F7VFB
If you have some headphones that use a 3.5mm cable I highly recommend the Vmoda mic

Back
Top Bottom