NT what Headphones you rock?

after reading this thread and reviews on amazon, i went with senhiesers for my gym head phones, and theyre the best ive used. they stay in without getting uncomfortable, great outside noise cancellation, and sound quality is superb. only downside is that they get tangled easily which gets annoying sometimes

probably gonna check out those bose ie2 soon since ive heard so much about them 

I used to own Shure 440s, broke the 1st pair, brother broke the 2nd pair I got for free. :smh:

hey guys just need opinion for closed headphones. i'm planning to buy sennheiser HD439 , is it good? or are there any option ? preferably bass headphones

I recently copped the Dre Beats Executive for $200 off ebay (MSRP $300). I know they aren't the best in terms of sound quality compared to Sennheiser or AudioTechnica, but it does have a solid sound. It also isn't super bassy like the other models, this one actually has a crisp balanced sound. For me, the headphones provide the best balance between sound, comfort, and style. I would be lying through my teeth if I told you that looks wasn't a factor 
laugh.gif

Yep. I go running with beats pro on. 

Basketball no. Gym, yes. Running a few miles, yes. Basketball though, no no no
my beats pro broke after a year of rockin em while running, not sure if sweat got into em, but now they are worthless

I recently copped the Dre Beats Executive for $200 off ebay (MSRP $300). I know they aren't the best in terms of sound quality compared to Sennheiser or AudioTechnica, but it does have a solid sound. It also isn't super bassy like the other models, this one actually has a crisp balanced sound. For me, the headphones provide the best balance between sound, comfort, and style. I would be lying through my teeth if I told you that looks wasn't a factor 
laugh.gif
naw man, lot of fugazzi fake beats out there and it's very hard to distinguish anymore and i can't afford to buy at retail store or apple store the price is so raping :smh:

Copped these last week for $30 on amazon... Love them so far, great value for the money and I only need them for when I'm on my desktop and someone else in the room is watching TV.

naw man, lot of fugazzi fake beats out there and it's very hard to distinguish anymore and i can't afford to buy at retail store or apple store the price is so raping :smh:

There's a lot of fake everything out there. buy from a reputable seller, make sure it says 100% authentic in the description. When they come in, check the serial number to verify. If it doesn't match up, file a claim on PayPal.

Can someone school me on "burning in" headphones? Does it actually work?

Just bought these guys off Amazon:

(AKG K 240 Semi-Open Studios) They sound incredible for the price I paid (around $80) but I was wondering if burning them in will actually improve the sound or not.

Can someone school me on "burning in" headphones? Does it actually work?

Just bought these guys off Amazon:

(AKG K 240 Semi-Open Studios) They sound incredible for the price I paid (around $80) but I was wondering if burning them in will actually improve the sound or not.
Burning in will improve the sound over time. You will hear cracklng and popping sounds, those are just the drivers breaking in. 

The best way to burn headphones in is to just listen to them. You don't have to do anything special. It's just like breaking in a pair of shoes

--stock iPhone 5 headphones
--Dre Beats MIXR for when on the go
--Dre Beats Studio in silver for when at the chillin/drawing at the pad

(Not my picture) 

Had V-moda M-80 and loved the sound of them. Had to return them due to them fitting me too loose on the head even on the smallest adjustment. My girl got me the M-100 and boy these things are awesome. 3D sound stage is incredible and the bass is nice and tight just like it should sound. Kind of steep pricing though...

Last edited:
I stopped buying expensive headphones cause I blow them out very quickly. I rock the cheap joints from walmart, the gas stations, cvs, etc

Some of which have surprisingly good sound quality.

Back
Top Bottom