NT, What is Your Dream Job? Vol. One day man..

NBA player
eyes.gif

Corporate Lawyer/Owning my own firm

Professional Soccer player for Barcelona.
Veteran Commercial Pilot.
CEO of a successful corporation.

Professional Soccer player for Barcelona.
Veteran Commercial Pilot.
CEO of a successful corporation.

Genentech seems like it would be dope place to work. Ive had to deliver some boxes and they place has google type perks. Free food, gym, library, coffee spot. He'll I'd even be security there.

Genentech seems like it would be dope place to work. Ive had to deliver some boxes and they place has google type perks. Free food, gym, library, coffee spot. He'll I'd even be security there.

If I could make a living as a writer, I'd be happy. I'm kind of throwing all chips in on a book project with a friend soon, but hopefully it will lead to opportunities down the road.

If I could make a living as a writer, I'd be happy. I'm kind of throwing all chips in on a book project with a friend soon, but hopefully it will lead to opportunities down the road.

• MLB player (pitcher if I could convert otherwise I'd play left/right field like I use to)
  • ESPN sports analyst (preferably baseball)
  • History teacher (if money really didn't matter)

• MLB player (pitcher if I could convert otherwise I'd play left/right field like I use to)
  • ESPN sports analyst (preferably baseball)
  • History teacher (if money really didn't matter)

Real talk.. I'd love to become an actor. I'm a freshman in college and have been contemplating about switching over to theater. I know acting is really a hit or miss.. but what's life if you dont follow your dreams?

Real talk.. I'd love to become an actor. I'm a freshman in college and have been contemplating about switching over to theater. I know acting is really a hit or miss.. but what's life if you dont follow your dreams?

i used to want to be a GM of an MLB team, or simply scout. in high school i got to spend a day working in the Padres front office, and even looked over a FA contract. I have known Theo Epstein, GM of the Red Sox, since i was 11 years old. i'm 22 now. i always wished i would've stuck with that...

but now, i want to run an agency/management firm for music artists, i'm already on the way, throwing shows with Wiz, Fashawn, Dom, TiRon and more...

i used to want to be a GM of an MLB team, or simply scout. in high school i got to spend a day working in the Padres front office, and even looked over a FA contract. I have known Theo Epstein, GM of the Red Sox, since i was 11 years old. i'm 22 now. i always wished i would've stuck with that...

but now, i want to run an agency/management firm for music artists, i'm already on the way, throwing shows with Wiz, Fashawn, Dom, TiRon and more...

Back
Top Bottom