NT, What is Your Dream Job? Vol. One day man..

Small Forward on the Bulls, man.  It used to seem so real
embarassed.gif

I'd love to write children's books. I have illustrations, characters, storylines, and everything, and I am considering independently publishing one just for fun next year. I'd love to take it on a grander scale.

I'd love to write children's books. I have illustrations, characters, storylines, and everything, and I am considering independently publishing one just for fun next year. I'd love to take it on a grander scale.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would run some type of organization/charity that promoted literacy and helped less fortunate kids pay for college...only catch is they have to pay it forward in a way that can be measured...
Going into investment banking so I can have a chance at doing that and devote my time to it.

This. I've been thinking about starting a Home Library for the folks in my community. I would have to first take advantage of the sales at half-price books and other books stores to build up a large collection.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i would run some type of organization/charity that promoted literacy and helped less fortunate kids pay for college...only catch is they have to pay it forward in a way that can be measured...
Going into investment banking so I can have a chance at doing that and devote my time to it.

This. I've been thinking about starting a Home Library for the folks in my community. I would have to first take advantage of the sales at half-price books and other books stores to build up a large collection.

Stand Up Comedian
Daily Show Correspondent
Musician
NBA Video Coordinator
NBA GM/Coach

Stand Up Comedian
Daily Show Correspondent
Musician
NBA Video Coordinator
NBA GM/Coach

retail wise: footlocker
frown.gif

professional wise: hospital (that's why i picked my major) or anything dealing with me sitting in my own office.

retail wise: footlocker
frown.gif

professional wise: hospital (that's why i picked my major) or anything dealing with me sitting in my own office.

Back
Top Bottom