NT, what is your longest relationship? Vol. with a woman

Originally Posted by ai3mac1

17 months, still going.

Only girl I've met so far that's made me want to settle down and stay with one girl

I feel you bro, I just got to finish school and start my career before I can officially pop the question

Originally Posted by Feli26

1) 18 2) A year and 2 months with my current and only girl 3) Pretty strong relationship, we've never had an argument before

Come back a year later telling me the same thing and I will be impressed.

24 about to be 25 in a month.  I just got out of a 6 year relationship.  It was rocky through college (on and off give each other space type stuff).  No cheating but long distance kept everything so fresh since we only saw each other on the weekends.  Was my first love so i was borderline obsessed with her for 3 years.  We were best friends too so never fought over anything always got along great.

But we broke up about 2 months ago now for good.  She already has a new bf that she was talking to behind my back apparently for 3 months.  I guess when your comfortable and have no reason to think some one is doing you dirty is when it happens.  Life is life though

Originally Posted by bruce negro

About 8-9 months now

I see this going for life

30t6p3b.gif

2 months
laugh.gif
I got them *drake voice* Trust Issues woah-woahhhh

a) 22
b) 2 Years and still going...

I was genuinely enjoying being Single not going to lie but I had to take this chance...
tongue.gif

My woman now will be at 6 years in October minus a few breakups here and there. I'm 31

Before her, 8 months was the longest and that had an asterisk by it

Little bit over a year

She had too many fixable insecurities and never wanted to do anything but complain about em, she wasn't doing much (working at a wendys) and distance...she got a bf maybe 2 months after our breakup, they been together ever since

3 yrs
shorty was one unstable creature

but im married to the girl i went with b4 said unstable creature
goin on 2 yrs

48 hours...it was a fun weekend

I got some joints I been smashing for years though, never in a relationship with them...I think the longest one goes back to when I was like 18, im 24 now and shorty still lets me hit from time to time

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Feli26

1) 18 2) A year and 2 months with my current and only girl 3) Pretty strong relationship, we've never had an argument before

Come back a year later telling me the same thing and I will be impressed.

Will do sir

im 22

longest relationship was for 4 years.. since i was 15 with my ex/high school sweetheart

she cheated on me, then wanted me back but i was messing around.. then she ended up dating her cousin's high school sweetheart.. i think shes still with him today

26 and about 4 months of committed, but we were seeing each other before that for a while. We broke up because she started smoking again when she quit for like 2 years before that. I could have easily overlooked it if she was honest with me but she wasn't, I had to find out from her brother and then caught her that same night that I found out. I mean when she says, "no matter how messed up of a thing one of us does lets be honest to one another about it at least!" and then she pulls something like this I had to kill it as she swallowed her own words.

Part of it is my own reason because I'm not always aggressive enough so I don't always land girls I want. But when I do and I do like them I usually find some sort of flaw that makes me rethink the entire thing.

I mean I understand that everyone has flaws including myself but I've had the bad luck of running into the flaws being just things I can't overlook. Such as addictions and certain historical issues that will come to bite me in the ++@ at the end if allow myself to get attached emotionally.

Ohh well #teamforeveralone

hey guise I need help, my girl has been tripping over my avatar lately (my golden bullets one, so I had to delete it). What should I do? She's saying stuff like, "Am I not that good looking enough for you?"

please help NT.

Back
Top Bottom