NT, what is your longest relationship? Vol. with a woman

hey guise I need help, my girl has been tripping over my avatar lately (my golden bullets one, so I had to delete it). What should I do? She's saying stuff like, "Am I not that good looking enough for you?"
please help NT.
Well first of all what are golden bullets?

2. What do you mean you HAD to delete it? It is your avatar not hers

3/ Are you trying to say she wants you to put her up as your avatar?

I say don't do it. It proves nothing at all.

hey guise I need help, my girl has been tripping over my avatar lately (my golden bullets one, so I had to delete it). What should I do? She's saying stuff like, "Am I not that good looking enough for you?"
please help NT.
Well first of all what are golden bullets?

2. What do you mean you HAD to delete it? It is your avatar not hers

3/ Are you trying to say she wants you to put her up as your avatar?

I say don't do it. It proves nothing at all.

It was that silly avy I had of a half naked girl from tumblr.

I had to delete it because she feels that it's disrespecting her.

I tried asking her that but she said, "No, I don't mind Ariana but that tumblr girl took it far"

Okay. She wants to end this relationship over an avatar I have on NT :\

Man of course we know that is dumb. I personally wouldn't put up a picture of another female when I am in a relationship just to be safe you know?

I guess since the TUmblr girl is a "real person" she took more offense to it. Understandable.

But just let her know you made a mistake and she has nothing to worry about.

Hold on, how long have you been together?

Man of course we know that is dumb. I personally wouldn't put up a picture of another female when I am in a relationship just to be safe you know?

I guess since the TUmblr girl is a "real person" she took more offense to it. Understandable.

But just let her know you made a mistake and she has nothing to worry about.

Hold on, how long have you been together?
Okay. Five months.

The thing is, this is the second time :\

Last edited:
2nd time you put up a picture of another girl???
The second time I posted that same gif she was tripping off of.
She brought up the two day argument we had about it too
ohwell.gif
I'm not quite sure what I should do.
Is losing your girl worth having an avi of a tumblr chick? Nope. Just dont put it up again. While I dont necessarily agree with it, I can definitely see where shes coming form.

It isnt worth losing your girl over man dont even fight this one

Last edited:
Is losing your girl worth having an avi of a tumblr chick? Nope. Just dont put it up again. While I dont necessarily agree with it, I can definitely see where shes coming form.

Thanks for the input dude. But this is the second time, not quite sure how I'm going to come back from this one. Not a single text message, call or e-mail was responded to since 1:40 PM

please help NT.
Your avy is a 3 inch one dimensional box on your screen.

She has you in real life.

The question is how her self esteem can be effected by something so irrelevant.

Last edited:

Thanks for the input dude. But this is the second time, not quite sure how I'm going to come back from this one. Not a single text message, call or e-mail was responded to since 1:40 PM

i get antidope's point, its not worth loosing ya gal over some small ****. but consider this. if she is willing to leave you over something so small maybe the relationship isn't the best. this also sets precedence for any future problem, if she don't like what you do she'll threaten to walk. so you'll always be hanging over a cliff. the fact that this is an issue for her says alot about her character. and why does she know details about your account?

Last edited:

Wow thats pretty extreme. Is she really that mad?

Well you know about his NT account so you might be reading his posts, so why does this upset you this much Ms. Rice Boy? I'm genuinely curious. When I was younger I used to think this way too, that if I say X person is attractive then its disrespectful to my girlfriend but it really isnt. Its a fact of life that he'll find other people attractive besides you, but hes with you for a reason.

Quote:

i get antidope's point, its not worth loosing ya gal over some small ****. but consider this. if she is willing to leave you over something so small maybe the relationship isn't the best. this also sets precedence for any future problem, if she don't like what you do she'll threaten to walk. so you'll always be hanging over a cliff. the fact that this is an issue for her says alot about her character. and why does she know details about your account?
I thought about this as well. If this goes her way it'll just make her think that she can do this for whatever he does that she doesnt like. I would take that chance, If it was me I'd rather have it end on something more important than my Niketalk avi. If she pulls this over something else that means something to him and that they cant reconcile over then so be it.

All this. She's immature and insecure homie. Now the real question is why is she like that?

Been on and off since I was 16. i just turned 19 in june. smh.

a couple of relationships in between, but thats the longest.

Last edited:
I got a question, any of you got your chicks knocked up early in your relationship? ie less than a year, and are you still with them?

Back
Top Bottom