NT, what part of the game is this? ... Those of you with twitter please spread.

http://www.futuredatabank.com/cnn-breaking-news.html
laugh.gif

...i dont know man, i mean, couldnt they just be practicing? ive seen Wag the Dog, thats easy to pull off in the movies, its kind of hard to do in the real world where you have other media outlets that can expose your lie. not to mention how much of an influence the internet has become with regular civilians that can blog, tweet, youtube, etc the truth.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

...i dont know man, i mean, couldnt they just be practicing? ive seen Wag the Dog, thats easy to pull off in the movies, its kind of hard to do in the real world where you have other media outlets that can expose your lie. not to mention how much of an influence the internet has become with regular civilians that can blog, tweet, youtube, etc the truth.

So you're saying that the government doesn't have a hand in the media? Specifically whats reported to us? They can't control it?

video isn't working at my school, so basically they staged an interview or what exactly is it?

Why do you think they're cracking down on the internet? Don't put your focus on MegaUpload.com, the goal is bigger than that. And you're saying they're practicing? 
roll.gif
 Ok I'll entertain that. 

PRACTICING FOR WHAT?! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Please watch the video again. From what the cameraman is saying to giving go aheads on the sound effects. If you're in a violent uprising, nobody is practicing.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

So you're saying that the government doesn't have a hand in the media? Specifically whats reported to us? They can't control it?

.....forgot where i was for a second. NT, where we put words into peoples mouths and read too far into what they type.

....bruh, the ONLY thing i said in what you quoted was that its easier to pull of in the movies vs. the real world.

....NOT saying its IMpossible, just more difficult, especially over the past few years with social media sites.

jesus christ
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

PRACTICING FOR WHAT?! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

....i mean they do report news for a living. i dont find it out of bounds for a news outlet to do 'dry runs' of what they feel may be coming down the pike of breaking news. 

...NOT saying it cant be what the link suggests, it just isnt a smoking gun imo.

...let me also add, i have no idea whats up with the 'Danny' guy, as i only watched the last 2 vids and skipped the first.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

.....forgot where i was for a second. NT, where we put words into peoples mouths and read too far into what they type.

....bruh, the ONLY thing i said in what you quoted was that its easier to pull of in the movies vs. the real world.

....NOT saying its IMpossible, just more difficult, especially over the past few years with social media sites.

jesus christ
30t6p3b.gif

PRACTICING FOR WHAT?! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

....i mean they do report news for a living. i dont find it out of bounds for a news outlet to do 'dry runs' of what they feel may be coming down the pike of breaking news. 

...NOT saying it cant be what the link suggests, it just isnt a smoking gun imo.

...let me also add, i have no idea whats up with the 'Danny' guy, as i only watched the last 2 vids and skipped the first.

Wasn't trying to put words in your mouth. You weren't being clear with what you were saying or should I say asking before sir. With this KONY2012 BS I have no faith in those who are on social media sites. They pretty much fall for anything with a nice bow and wrapper. Remember what happened with all the Haitian donations are movement? When Bin Laden was killed the whole "why would our government lie to us" started to come up again. I just have no faith in people. Post it on the news put it on Facebook/Twitter and use your message to screw with peoples minds there. Most of us won't expose things unless it would be for our greater gain in money or fame. Not for the good of the people.

mainstream news is nothing more than reality TV with expensive suits pretty women and good acting.....

...at the end of the day being educated on whats really going on is up to the people. i havent watched CNN for news in EONS, so if someone chooses to get their news fix from CNN and no other source, i fell sorry for them.

....CNN, Fox News, BBC, whomever, can run fake news all they want, its up to you to find the truth for yourself. but people dont care as evidinced by how many people cared enough to post in this thread.

laugh.gif
 @ "those of you with Twitter please spread". yeah well, if this was news about:

* a celebs wedding
* a celebs baby
* some new apple device
* some hyper exotic car the average person will never drive
* Kobe's mask
* LeBron's hairline

....you might have had a chance

...at the end of the day being educated on whats really going on is up to the people. i havent watched CNN for news in EONS, so if someone chooses to get their news fix from CNN and no other source, i fell sorry for them.

....CNN, Fox News, BBC, whomever, can run fake news all they want, its up to you to find the truth for yourself. but people dont care as evidinced by how many people cared enough to post in this thread.

laugh.gif

* a celebs wedding
* a celebs baby
* some new apple device
* Kobe's mask
* LeBron's hairline

Silly me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by taymane23

I'm lost as to whats goin on or what I'm supposed to be readin somebody enlighten me.

Seriously, what am I missing?

THIS.

Hello anyone wanna help us out here? We are asking questions but no one wants to answer.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

* a celebs wedding
* a celebs baby
* some new apple device
* Kobe's mask
* LeBron's hairline

Silly me. 
laugh.gif

....and i wasnt trying to knock what you were trying to show at all.

...but, this topic? with these dudes? on NT?
laugh.gif
  nah.

...to add, how many people in this thread do you think even know what Wag the Dog is? im 33 years old, i actually remember renting this movie and watching it ON VHS!!!  
roll.gif

...so i get where you're coming from bruh. my eyes have been opened a long time ago and i was never trying to mock you.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Originally Posted by taymane23

I'm lost as to whats goin on or what I'm supposed to be readin somebody enlighten me.

THIS.

Hello anyone wanna help us out here? We are asking questions but no one wants to answer.

nerd.gif

.....and again
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

....its like the further we evolve, the more we move backwards.

laugh.gif

* a celebs wedding
* a celebs baby
* some new apple device
* Kobe's mask
* LeBron's hairline

Silly me. 
laugh.gif

....and i wasnt trying to knock what you were trying to show at all.

...but, this topic? with these dudes? on NT?
laugh.gif
  nah.

...to add, how many people in this thread do you think even know what Wag the Dog is? im 33 years old, i actually remember renting this movie and watching it ON VHS!!!  
roll.gif

...so i get where you're coming from bruh. my eyes have been opened a long time ago and i was never trying to mock you.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

THIS.

nerd.gif

.....and again
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

Or maybe you could take a moment to step down from your pedestal and inform. These people are lost in this thread and want to know this truth that you're talking about. Instead of pointing out their ignorance, why don't you make efforts to be the positive change? I can't speak on the topic because I'm in class and can't listen to the video, but I'm still interested in this thread.

.....and again
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Okay are you done? See this is why the future is getting worse. Old heads not helping us out by dropping the truth when we are asking for it. ITS A DAMN SHAME.
30t6p3b.gif

....noooo, our future is getting worse because you can lead a horse to drink, but in 2012 you are expected to lead that horse, help him drink, massage his throat, and burp him.
roll.gif

....you mean to tell me you watched all 3 videos? read the link from top to bottom? and you still need an explanation?

3d315de16dd2496de5e4767eb7df803dced9019.jpg

....noooo, our future is getting worse because you can lead a horse to drink, but in 2012 you are expected to lead that horse, help him drink, massage his throat, and burp him.
roll.gif

....you mean to tell me you watched all 3 videos? read the link from top to bottom? and you still need an explanation?

Not gonna lie, you got me. I'm in class and a bit distracted, so I thought the link at the top was just a direct link to the Youtube video. Reading now 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

roll.gif

Not gonna lie, you got me. I'm in class and a bit distracted, so I thought the link at the top was just a direct link to the Youtube video. Reading now 
nerd.gif

hat-tip.jpg

Interesting story. And where would we be getting more reliable news? The only other possibility I could see besides flying out to the site of each and every news site is to have a strong blogger presence in every part of the world. As messed up as it is, unless you really have money and power, nothing is going to change.

Back
Top Bottom