NT what percentage of your check do you put in the bank?

I put all of my money in the bank, but I put it all in my checking account, where it then gets spent when I use my debit card. I need to open up a savingsaccount. I think if I do that I'm gonna start putting half in savings and half in checking.

I put most of my check in my savings.Once i have enough to pay off my bills in my checking and like $100+ for food and gas and that stuff all other money andpaychecks go into my savings. I really try to spend as little amount of money as possible.

i get paid weekly and I still live with my parents, I do 3 paychecks to savings, then half of one paycheck into checking and the other half of it is cash.

i put all of it into checking and 136 a month into savings so ill have a grand saved up by june
pimp.gif
i have been putting more into my savings lately since inever spend any money what-so-ever

A decent amount. Maybe around 20 percent....I need to open up a savings account. I'm with some local small bank with my checking account (nycb) but once Iopen a savings account....I guess ill deal with WAMU....how is their savings account program????

A decent amount. Maybe around 20 percent....I need to open up a savings account. I'm with some local small bank with my checking account (nycb) but once Iopen a savings account....I guess ill deal with WAMU....how is their savings account program????

Does anyone know if a person under the age of 18 can own a debit card? If so then how can I go about getting one?

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Does anyone know if a person under the age of 18 can own a debit card? If so then how can I go about getting one?

You just have to have a parent linked with the account, that's how it was with mine.

All. But once I get my 401K going, I'm going to only be putting in 3/4 in the bank and the another 1/4 in my 401K.

i do 40% for savings, the rest for checkings. a bigger percentage in savings now will benefit me in the future, since college students are supposed to be brokeanyhow
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

you have to have a parent that can access your account and verify stuff with you and technically its would be a check card but its basically thesame

and to answer your question mine goes all to checking but i dont spend much at the end of the year i put 2000 in savings

I hae to save up for my trip to Guatemala, so I'm putting in my whole check(s) in my savings account. I already have $1500 Thank God for those JordanPacks! I'll be jordan free till late 08!

i don't know percentage wise, since the more hours i work, the more i earn.

but i put $500 in my savings from each paycheck.

equals $1000 a month. not too much.

Originally Posted by oidreez

i got direct deposit so all of it

yup
im still debating on buying the X/XIII pack. but i dont wanna pay that much for one shoe. if i decide to pass, that money will go into savings. ijust need to open a savings account up though.

Back
Top Bottom