NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

Just read a review for that August Underground Mordum flick and it mentioned a woman getting gutted and then someone having sex with the wound.

I think it's time for bed.

Just read a review for that August Underground Mordum flick and it mentioned a woman getting gutted and then someone having sex with the wound.

I think it's time for bed.

A Serbian Film didn't really phase me, still the way the baby cried in that scene kinda made me think maybe these guys know what it really sounds like, but other than that I just shrugged it off.
I've seen about 3/4 of the movies named here, August Underground is probably the only I had to pause,walk away, and stand outside and catch some air because I really couldn't stand it, I took about a 30-40 minute break in the middle of the movie just to catch myself, then got blown and finished it, killed my high though.
Also, someone mentioned Ichi The Killer, really? I thought it was hilarious.

A Serbian Film didn't really phase me, still the way the baby cried in that scene kinda made me think maybe these guys know what it really sounds like, but other than that I just shrugged it off.
I've seen about 3/4 of the movies named here, August Underground is probably the only I had to pause,walk away, and stand outside and catch some air because I really couldn't stand it, I took about a 30-40 minute break in the middle of the movie just to catch myself, then got blown and finished it, killed my high though.

August Underground wasn't that bad, it was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my life. I just wanted it to end.

August Underground wasn't that bad, it was one of the most boring movies I've ever seen in my life. I just wanted it to end.

Irreversible with Monica Belluci and her hubby Vincent Cassel. 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom