NT, what was the most effed up movie you've ever seen?

Ok. I work overnights. Some of these could help my night pass.

Pleeeeeeease link me:

A Serbian Film
Mordum
Ken Park
And any other film that was considered effed up in here.

Ok. I work overnights. Some of these could help my night pass.

Pleeeeeeease link me:

A Serbian Film
Mordum
Ken Park
And any other film that was considered effed up in here.

ive been lookin for a copy of irreversible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jbone2308

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by seniosoul

after you watch serbian film post back
Mordum was wayyy worse to me than A Serbian Film. A Serbian Film was just reminded me of Hostel with baby rape involved. It was pretty bad, but nothing near as extreme as Mordum. The fact that Mordum was shot on a camcorder and looked more realistic was what got me. It was like The Blair Witch Project x 1,000,000.

Yo James Earl Zones, that one part of Mordum that you mentioned was SUPER OD.
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen Salo, Irreversible and Antichrist, but Mordum was probably the worst of the bunch to me. Salo and Mordum are probably about even, actually.

More info on Mordum and Salo please.  I refuse to watch these just the little I seen of Mordum about made me puke.
sick.gif
im not watching anymore movies posted in this thread

Mordum was wayyy worse to me than A Serbian Film. A Serbian Film was just reminded me of Hostel with baby rape involved. It was pretty bad, but nothing near as extreme as Mordum. The fact that Mordum was shot on a camcorder and looked more realistic was what got me. It was like The Blair Witch Project x 1,000,000.

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen Salo, Irreversible and Antichrist, but Mordum was probably the worst of the bunch to me. Salo and Mordum are probably about even, actually.

More info on Mordum and Salo please.  I refuse to watch these just the little I seen of Mordum about made me puke.
sick.gif

No way I'm touching any of the links in this thread!!

Those films are blacklisted from touching my eyes.

Thanks for the heads up fam.

No way I'm touching any of the links in this thread!!

Those films are blacklisted from touching my eyes.

Thanks for the heads up fam.

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
You watched Mordum didn't you?
laugh.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
You watched Mordum didn't you?
laugh.gif

inside-movie-horror-film.jpg

i havent really tested my limits as far as these other movies go. im about to look some of them up when i get home tonight.

inside-movie-horror-film.jpg

i havent really tested my limits as far as these other movies go. im about to look some of them up when i get home tonight.

Ichi the killer was violent and weird as hell. For those who haven't seen it or will in the future...yes it was real man milk.

Ichi the killer was violent and weird as hell. For those who haven't seen it or will in the future...yes it was real man milk.

Back
Top Bottom