NT: What's the dumbest thing you've done with your money?

Stayed on the train an extra 3 minutes cause I accidentally bought a ticket to the wrong zone. Conductor gave me a ticket that's gonna be $100-$300, if Ihad gotten the correct ticket it would have been like $1.25 more.
smh.gif

There are a few Jordan's I regret buying,
smh.gif

I had over $700 stashed in my gym bag and it got stolen at work
mad.gif
. They probably took the Ipod Nano that was in it and threw away the clothes, kicks (AM1 ID's
frown.gif
) and the money that was in the bag,
mad.gif
. I was dumb for having the cash in the bag,
smh.gif
. I never carry cash either,
smh.gif

Overdraft fee's. Although, I have not been hit with one this year,
smokin.gif

I've been smarter with my cash this year (i.e frugal as hell). I don't buy shoes anymore since everything is overpriced garbage. The onlyJordan's I liked were extremely overpriced. I love the True Blue III's, but I'm not paying $200+ retail for them,
laugh.gif
. Probably pass on Space Jams for the same reason.
ohwell.gif
*shrugs*

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Something I'll never live down....I paid $70 for a DNA test for one of my dogs...he's a jack russell mix, and I was curious...came back saying he was part cocker spaniel
laugh.gif

look at him...

376050876.jpg

%@+$!++ waste of money....
laugh.gif
smh.gif

this would make a good Maury episode
laugh.gif

hypebeast.com or otherwise over priced 'gear'
sticking to the basics gets me by.... I always watch my money now.

spending money at the club on other people..... now i just drink at house parties or with close friends who chip in or buy their own drinks

Recently- bought two affliction t shirts for $60 dollars each.

Bought a pair of pink AM90's just cus nobody had em in my neighborhood and
a pair of Coolmint AM1's for the same reason. won't happen again that forsuree

These tickets I get are kind of annoying to pay, but it could have been worse. I have like 4 but i've been pulled over 30+ times, that's a good ratioconsidering I don't have insurance and large amounts of weed and alcohol in my car before.

Aside from that probably black cement fusion 3's, I sold them two days ago for $60 after wearing them twice. I thought they'd be nice, but regretedbuying them almost as soon as I got them.

I bought these PF flyers for like a bill, don't really rock em. Oh and an all white Versace suit. 1500 bones.
smh.gif

When I was 18 I used to blow so much money at strip clubs. Like half of my 400 dollar check what an Idiot.

i regret buy the year if the pig dunks lmaooooo just wanted them cuz they was tier 0 and i got suckered in by the employee that worked there cuz his exactwords were "hey at least no1 would have theses for the next 12 years" smh

Bought a Cincy fitted in the wrong size
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Thought it would be kinda weird trying it on.
Gonna get it remedied real soon though.
happy.gif

bout 4 years ago i just got out of a LTR and hadnt ever been clubbing since I'd been with her since before i was 21 and she wasnt 21 yet. I was going toschool in a place where I didnt know many people except from school and I was going out 3-4 nights a week. I blew through 5k in about 3 months, also buyingclothes/shoes concert tix, other dumb stuff.

Whoever said college...yea, that.

And I've thrown a lot of cake in the air...before it was really even the thing to do.
laugh.gif

Basketball/Football cards growing up as a kid. I still got all of them.

I should look to see how much they're worth and sell them on eBay.

Originally Posted by icekickz89

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Buying the amount of shoes I did
ohwell.gif
Basically

And drinks at bars and restaraunts, recently turned 21 and still feel its my obligation to buy beer just because I have the opportunity too.
smh.gif

I bought an ounce of OG and smoked it all in like a week and a half. Shared with my homies, smoked girls out and everything. I could've made some cash.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom