NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

O yea I was spooked when I was taken to East LA by a friend

Black dude with locks and tatts in East LA not a good look...

Originally Posted by R31J23

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The Bronx[/color]
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](amongst other places)[/color]
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
. im sorry but if you think the bronx is grimey you soft. none of the boros are really that grimey. parts of new jersey like newark look like its still the crack era
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Soft?[/color]
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not scared of anyone if that's what your hinting at.. when I went there, that %$%@was dirty.. damn near everyone looked like a fiend, I could've made millions if I was selling rock.. "i'm sorry" but that's not somewhereI would want to live. But the Rican shortys out there are[/color]
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)](mostof em probably got a disease though[/color]
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)])[/color]

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Ninjahood's crib
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Camden.

Got lost there once and place looks crazy.

Crackheads on every corner

I ain't technically been there but I feel like I been in NinjaHood spot wit' them big !%% pictures he be postin'
laugh.gif

Any Chicago Project...They're tearing most of them down though....You know its bad when highly armed Police are scared to come through

East Palo Alto. I wont' go past the best buy. Actually, one time 4 years ago I was driving to see a friend in Berkeley at night and had never been andmissed an exit so I had to get off and flip around somewhere in/near oakland. I thought the exit led to a third world country. It was AWFUL looking. I knew Iwas in bad shape when a cop car got to one point where the other side of the street really looked bad and they flipped a U. Figured I should follow their leadand not head into that area. I'm not used to anything remotely grimey so it wasn't a comforting experience.

Back
Top Bottom