NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

When I went to Beijing in 2000, there would be tons of butterflies that would die right in front of the bathrooms cause it was that bad.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by FreezeTag

Skid Row, LA
sick.gif

word. i remember my moms took me and my sister down there as a remind to not mess up in life or this is where we'll end up. i was shook

i been to many hoods in third world countries and they blow the ones in america out of the water

you know its rough when people stick you up for your bottle water

Chinatown SF
sick.gif
, smells like fish all the time, chinese ppl be bumping into you and they yell at you like its your fault. Buses are crowded as %!%# in thereand sometimes there will be some wallet/purse snatching. Them old grannies are swifter than you think...nah jp and Tenderloin is pretty bad, I hate the smelland the little kids that think they're so cool running tenderloin...
sick.gif
like who the hell want to claim that spot, you can have it.

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by curt2121

East Palo Alto. I wont' go past the best buy. Actually, one time 4 years ago I was driving to see a friend in Berkeley at night and had never been and missed an exit so I had to get off and flip around somewhere in/near oakland. I thought the exit led to a third world country. It was AWFUL looking. I knew I was in bad shape when a cop car got to one point where the other side of the street really looked bad and they flipped a U. Figured I should follow their lead and not head into that area. I'm not used to anything remotely grimey so it wasn't a comforting experience.
Luckily a freeway separates the two, right? I was like $%!? No sidewalks in America?
ya but that freeway isn't the protection it used to be. About a month back, someone backed a truck into the Louis Vuitton store at StanfordShopping Center and they made off with about 30k in stuff. They're pretty sure it's EPA people bu the investigation is ongoing. Also, two EPA guystrapped some woman at night and tried to cut her finger off to get her wedding ring. They can be whatever they want on that side of the freeway, but when itcomes over here, it's gotta be stopped.

Gary, Indiana. Grew up there.

The Overtown section of Miami. All you 305 people know what I'm talkin bout.

kingston & falmouth jamaica..the grimiest places are all gonna be in other countries. hands down.

an airport in india, which was actually worse than the intl airport in bangladesh

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

East Palo Alto. I wont' go past the best buy. Actually, one time 4 years ago I was driving to see a friend in Berkeley at night and had never been and missed an exit so I had to get off and flip around somewhere in/near oakland. I thought the exit led to a third world country. It was AWFUL looking. I knew I was in bad shape when a cop car got to one point where the other side of the street really looked bad and they flipped a U. Figured I should follow their lead and not head into that area. I'm not used to anything remotely grimey so it wasn't a comforting experience.
Luckily a freeway separates the two, right? I was like $%!? No sidewalks in America?
ya but that freeway isn't the protection it used to be. About a month back, someone backed a truck into the Louis Vuitton store at Stanford Shopping Center and they made off with about 30k in stuff. They're pretty sure it's EPA people bu the investigation is ongoing. Also, two EPA guys trapped some woman at night and tried to cut her finger off to get her wedding ring. They can be whatever they want on that side of the freeway, but when it comes over here, it's gotta be stopped.

grin.gif
You know youre in a grimy area when the average house value is $ 500 G's +. sorry the average housing value aint a mil like it is in surroundingareas
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom