NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

North philadelphia is one of the worst neighborhoods I've ever seen, not to mention the Tenderloin in SF after dark when all the crackheads come out
smh.gif
One time I saw a crackhead licking some white thing on the ground, thinking he was licking a piece of crack. Also, hunters point. BTW East palo alto aint that bad anymore.

and to that ignorant, arrogant punk, curt something with the stanford avy, you honestly should quit being so demeaning "a louis vuitton store was robbed, the primary suspects were some EPA people."
smh.gif

what the %#@$ is that supposed to mean? I would have honestly expected more from a stanford student.

I use to live on Eddie and Jones, roaches everywhere, especially in the summer.
smh.gif

newark new jersey, and BK nyc. man when i went there they had some people saying racial stuff to me left and right the block was hot there. i dipped quickbecause i didnt know the ins and outs of that hood. every place has goons though but if you know where you at you can be good to move around.

i love me a jersey spanish shorty or a NYC black girl they dont know how to act when the south swag comes into effect.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Oakland/Richmond/parts of Berkeley. Some parts are just really, really bad.
negative Btown is pretty chill even the parts that touch oakland basically north oakland aint nothin grimey. Richmond only seems grimey if youlook from the outside. If you live in richmond its pretty koo and the people are way more easy than oakland dudes are. As for east oakland it doesnt lookgrimey like north richmond but the people there are
smh.gif
. Not all people but alotof dudes in oakland are straight hot heads.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by acidicality

Oakland/Richmond/parts of Berkeley. Some parts are just really, really bad.
negative Btown is pretty chill even the parts that touch oakland basically north oakland aint nothin grimey. Richmond only seems grimey if you look from the outside. If you live in richmond its pretty koo and the people are way more easy than oakland dudes are. As for east oakland it doesnt look grimey like north richmond but the people there are
smh.gif
. Not all people but alot of dudes in oakland are straight hot heads.
True, it's not too bad out here if your not involved in anything, but I forgot to mention Fresno, that whole city is just tacky.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Steamin Beamin

I went to little Hati by myself one spring break ninjas was lookin like hungry dogs and i was raw steak
I was just about to put that. Like for real dudes were really eating cakes made out of dirt!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by djslaparip

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Tenderloin in SF, 70's in Oakland, HP.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

East Oakland

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Hunters Point(San Francisco), Brooklyn, East Oakland, projects in Santa Monica

are yall serious? East Oakland is huge and the value of houses varies greatly...granted, there are certain parts of deep East that you wouldn't want to be at past 10pm, as a person who lives in the 70s, I'd have to say that Oakland is far from the "grimiest" place...

When's the last time you been to Oakland?

born and raised in Oakland, sir...from 35th and Allendale and now living right by Eastmont Mall. the thing is, a handful of people have posted "EastOakland," but I want those folks to name specific parts. To others, people just hear "East Oakland" and they think of it as some monolithic,ramshackle place, but East Oakland is huge, and if you consider that it starts near 1st Avenue (right next to the Oakland Unified School District building) andgoes well past 100th ave, then it arguably covers a large portion of the city; and in between those different streets, there more many beautiful neighborhoodsthat no one outside of Oakland hears about or sees. Same goes for West and North Oakland...i'll be honest, there are a lot of turf affiliations and gangs,but the thing is, you can avoid that petty "my block" +*+$, unless you really lookin for some trouble....so I ask you sir, when was the last time youbeen through Oakland?

I'm sorry if bay area NTers want to present Oakland as the grimiest spot ever, go ahead, but at as a person who grew up here my entire life, I try toadvocate for this city and dispel the negative depictions the media portrays of the city I call home. I'm tired of them....
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I went to little Hati by myself one spring break ninjas was lookin like hungry dogs and i was raw steak
I was just about to put that. Like for real dudes were really eating cakes made out of dirt!
smh.gif

laugh.gif
he said "little Hati [sic]." But yeah, Haiti is incredibly impoverished, it's heartbreaking to hear about.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

smh.gif

laugh.gif
he said "little Hati [sic]." But yeah, Haiti is incredibly impoverished, it's heartbreaking to hear about.
Little Haiti, Little Havana, Liberty City, north Miami in general...
tired.gif
those are the grimiest places I've been

and to that ignorant, arrogant punk, curt something with the stanford avy, you honestly should quit being so demeaning "ya but that freeway isn't the protection it used to be. About a month back, someone backed a truck into the Louis Vuitton store at Stanford Shopping Center and they made off with about 30k in stuff. They're pretty sure it's EPA people bu the investigation is ongoing"
smh.gif

what the *+%! is that supposed to mean? I guess we should just assume that "EPA people" are nothing but ruthless criminals. huh??? You know curt you only live 3 miles away from the city of east palo alto. I live close by as well, and am pretty damn sure that the freeway is more than enough protection from the barbaric activity that takes place in that no man's land. Your !$*@ don't stink any less than "EPA people's" !$*@ does. I would have honestly expected more from a stanford student.
Well when the investigators say that their suspects are from EPA, what do you want me to say? You realize how many cameras they have to show thesuspects? That's the fact of life. Economic hard times are pressing on those people and they are acting out. I hope they are caught and serve a very longprison sentence. Clearly the freeway is not enough protection in and of itself. Last year, several EPA people came to campus causing trouble because of astudent who was a bad apple and was subsequently suspended for getting them involved. We aren't immune to it completely but I wish we were. We don'tneed worthless BS like that. I never said all EPA people are like that. Clearly all aren't. But it's clear by statistics that the vast majority ofcrimes in the area are from those residents, so deal with that as you may. It was murder capitol USA not long ago for a reason. And by not committing crimes,yes, it makes me better than those who do. Boo *$@#&* hoo. It's a fact of life. Get over it. That part of the area is nothing short of a slum ingeneral. I wish the best for those who try hard to better themselves, bu those who perpetuate the problems and wreak havoc deserve to simply die withoutpropagating.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

West Baltimore

East Baltimore

smh.gif
ohwell.gif

What exact area?

Cuz you can go from grimey to million dollar homes within blocks of driving...

Greenmount Ave...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

For me,

Perkins Homes - S. Baltimore
O'Donnell Heights Projects - SE Baltimore
Gilmor Homes - W. Baltimore

tired.gif

Ahhhh Greenmount....oh the sights....idk about East Bmore though.....Philly and definately Brownsville

NYPD central booking jail cells....On a FRIDAY and dudes aint seeing the judge till MONDAY.........nuff said

Originally Posted by ricoXstacks

newark new jersey, and BK nyc. man when i went there they had some people saying racial stuff to me left and right the block was hot there. i dipped quick because i didnt know the ins and outs of that hood. every place has goons though but if you know where you at you can be good to move around.
saying Brooklyn is too general

There are nice places in Brooklyn like Park Slope but there are crappy places like brownsville. What part of Brooklyn was it? It's too general to be sayingjust brooklyn.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Brownsville

You sir, crossed the line.
Maybe back in the day, but times have changed.

EDIT: Is everyone talking Texas?
I believe we're all talking about Brownsville in Brooklyn , not Texas
grin.gif

Ive been to north miami when i went to South beach...met a shorty at SoBE liev who from north mia, and she took me back to crib to make it do what it do and iended up staying until the next night..cats were crazy cool over there. They were just handing me anything i wanted, trees, drinks, other girls...this brooklynboy LOVES north miami

VA aint about nothing...i was out catching wreck!! however, i did get snuffed one night outside a club for talking crazy by another Bk cat that was movingweight out...SMH, hurt like hell..and one day, imma give him a bullet! but VA is easy as sunday morning and the chicks are loving BK cats

texas soft...hot, but soft!

upstate NY, soft..they think they hard until you pull the blicker...

little rock, AK..ghetto NOT gangster...and their radio stations suck!!! but they girls are popping...

BODY-MORE, MURDERLAND....they dont play anything remotely close to foolishness...the joint is like the wire for real!!!! Grimey aint the word. me and shortydrove out there to see her moms and these dirty bastards broke into her whip (06' Benz Kompressor) and stole the mats..not the car, the MATS!!! SMH

Curt wrote:

"You realize how many cameras they have to show the supect? Thats the fact of life. Economic hard times are pressing THOSE people and THEY are actingout"

indifferent.gif
wow

so did the man who watched the video know the supsect personally? Or bc the way he was dressed yall assumed he was from that certain area?

Dude just please shut up bc you are coming across so ignorant its disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom