NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

South Baltimore... rolled there wit an undercover cop.. dudes knew what was up and were signaling and all that. fiends in allies.. little kids playing instreets wit needles everywhere.. SMH.

Saw the favelas in Sao Paulo from the freeway, but would never go near one. Crazy.

Gold%20-%20%27%27Favela%27%27%20-%20Akatu%20Institute%20-%20Leo%20Burnett%20Sao%20Paulo.jpg

little kids playing in streets wit needles everywhere.. SMH.
growing up there was a field behind my house that had OD needles in it, we use to play football in that field everyday. each day before we playedeverybody had to walk the field and throw away any needles/broken glass that we seen. all of the needles we found still had the tops on, which i found weird.dudes would shoot up and discard the needles but they made damn sure that they put the tops back on
laugh.gif
one day we found this big +$% blue needle in the bushes, like one of themneedles they used on Abomination in the Incredible Hulk. that +*@%!$*!*%+@ stayed right in them bushes
laugh.gif

grimeys place ive ever been to is atlantic city...people there are ##*@*##% and they use too much hair gel

cainta_squatters_1.jpg

you see this all over the Philippines. it makes ghettos in the west look like hotels.

I never regretted visiting people from here. They opened my eyes at an early age and still carry that to this day. I try to help at least once a year.

a few neighborhoods in Little Rock, Memphis, Oakland, and Richmond, CA. Some worse than others but still pretty grimey enough.

well there is a port elizabeth there, thats why I asked... where is the one you're talking about?

EDIT: I guess you meant Africa... just googled it.

St. Louis is a Land-fill compared to Richmond, CA. At least they tear down abandoned houses over here, over there they just let it rot.
tired.gif

PHILADELPHIA AND VIEQUES, PUERTO RICO

PUERTO RICO(MAIN LAND) WAS AMAZING BUT THAT ISLAND IS GRIMY

East Philly, Oakland, Memphis. Those are the only areas I been through. Can't leave a car parked more than a few hours in Philly, it won't be there orit will be on blocks by the time you get back.

North philadelphia is one of the worst neighborhoods I've ever seen, not to mention the Tenderloin in SF after dark when all the crackheads come out
smh.gif
Onetime I saw a crackhead licking some white thing on the ground, thinking he was licking a piece of crack. Also, hunters point. BTW East palo alto aint that badanymore.

and to that ignorant, arrogant punk, curt something with the stanford avy, you honestly should quit being so demeaning "ya but that freeway isn't theprotection it used to be. About a month back, someone backed a truck into the Louis Vuitton store at Stanford Shopping Center and they made off with about 30kin stuff. They're pretty sure it's EPA people bu the investigation is ongoing"
smh.gif

what the *+%! is that supposed to mean? I guess we should just assume that "EPA people" are nothing but ruthless criminals. huh??? You know curt youonly live 3 miles away from the city of east palo alto. I live close by as well, and am pretty damn sure that the freeway is more than enough protection fromthe barbaric activity that takes place in that no man's land. Your !$*@ don't stink any less than "EPA people's" !$*@ does. I would havehonestly expected more from a stanford student.

Back
Top Bottom