NT what's your current job ?

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Medical records tech for the County of Los Angeles
it's ok

what did u need to get this?? is it a entry level or something you had to gain knowledge through school??
i have my a+ going for a electronics and a n+ cert. then furthering my education after that...and that seems like a position i was going to be looking for..(all the technical upkeep/maintenance and backing up of systems in a medical field

I work at Safeco Field... home of the Seattle Mariners while being a part time student. It's a seasonal job workin with foods. On the lookout for new jobs.

Full time student; but on Fridays and Saturdays, I work as a tutor (English) at my school's Academic Services Center.

For some reason, I had actually been under the impression all week that I had been "let-go"...that is, until I ran into my boss earlier today and she informed me of my Friday and Saturday appointments...needless to say, It's good to know that I still have a job...
smile.gif

Outpatient medical office part time since I haven't graduated yet as a receptionist. I have an offer to work in medical billing there when I graduate which would pay be a nice salary, but I want to do something with finances more so I have an internship with a financial group over the summer and hoping for a job extension once I complete it. It is through someone high up in the firm so I'm hoping he pulls some strings. Hell he got me an interview when they weren't interviewing anyone else and I got one of the offers. So it looks prospective!!!

I'm in between jobs because I'm a student.

Last internship - Project Engineer Intern
Next internship - Investment Banking Summer Analyst

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I'm in between jobs because I'm a student.

Last internship - Project Engineer Intern
Next internship - Investment Banking Summer Analyst
where and what group

Originally Posted by desent

Originally Posted by RLAK824

Medical records tech for the County of Los Angeles
it's ok

what did u need to get this?? is it a entry level or something you had to gain knowledge through school??
i have my a+ going for a electronics and a n+ cert. then furthering my education after that...and that seems like a position i was going to be looking for..(all the technical upkeep/maintenance and backing up of systems in a medical field
I actually just applied online and received a phone a month later and went with the interview process form there. I have no college dergree but I am in school and my title is student worker but I just work in med recs. I would check with the HR (Human Resources) department regarding the position you want to acquire. 

i work at a place called resmed..we make/ship out mask and stuff for people with sleep apnea

i used to work at fedex and we would ship resmed's boxes..i was looking for a job so i went home and googled resmed to see if they were hiring..they were and i sent my resume in...they didn't call me for like a month though...i also go to school in the mornings mon-thurs

I decided to take time off after graduation to see how the whole health care "reform" would play out before jumping into med school. In the mean time, I'm a venture capitalist/investor, primarily in biotech/medical device/medical technology companies. Sometimes though to keep myself busier, I've been consulting for a health care operation about some telemedicine stuff that is pretty cool. Lots of traveling, plenty of free time, and lots of chances to see friends all over the world while doing something I enjoy. It's a pretty sweet gig for a year or two off.

work at staples right now
grin.gif
my uncle is suppose to hook me up with an electrician apprenticeship real soon though.

i do utility billing for my cities utilies department. im a temp, trying to become permanent. ive been doing this since sept. i make 14/hr and do 25hr/week. if i become permanent, ill be doing 35hr/week making close to 20/hr.

city job FTW.

Work for the District of Columbia.  I provide Alternatives to Juvenile Detention for D.C. Juveniles both Pre-Disposition and Post-Disposition.  I love what I do as it provides interaction with the juveniles.  Plus I spent 4 years of college and 3 years of grad school preparing for this so it was worth it.  

Downside is that Mayor Fenty is discussing layoffs and furloughs
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom