Nt What's your favorite type of dog

i want a staffordshire bull terrier... looks like a pitbull but short like a bulldog.. nickname is nanny dog..

Check the SPCA or adoption fairs!

Some of the popular/expensive ones may not be there, but always check. Plus, you'll be providing a dog a new home :D!

Got my dachshund recently and love the guy -- Frustrating at times, but not once have I felt regret.

Got a dobie and rhodesian ridgeback now. I want a bull terrier next. Those dudes have hilarious personalities.

But I love my dobie they just never grow up and my ridgeback is the man I'll get another for sure down the road.

My friend has a pit/grayhound mix. Oddest looking dog ever. Like a missile. Small head on a big body. She's a cool dog though :lol:

Had a Pitbull mix and full Pit (RIP to both
frown.gif
), so I'd say Pits are my favorite.  If I can ever convince myself to get another dog I think I'd go with a Husky...

are those french bulldogs? how are they maint. and personality wise? i really wanna get a dog for my son.. i think he needs a ride or die homie... i just dont think our family is a dog family

Yea. Both are frenchies. Personality wise they're awesome. Love to be around people. They love to play and have the goofiest expressions. Love attention and getting petted and held, even though there almost to big to be a lap dog. They are very thick headed though. They always want to do what they want so they were a little difficult to train. They listen when they feel like it. Health wise they can be costly. Known for their breathing problems cuz of their smudged noses. And u have to stay on top of cleaning heir ears cuz they can get infections easily. Almost lost my piebald(white w/black dots on the skin) a few months ago cuz of a real bad ear infection. They are quite costly with the vet. Something to keep in mind. Plus their initial cost is quite high. I paid$ 3000 for the piebald(named Gizmo) and$ 2500 for my brindle(named Rambo). Truth told though, they're worth every penny.

good lawd dogs are expensive... i guess i gotta hold off, i at least need a fence and a back yard with grass first..

I honestly don't have one, I love dogs, seen a greyhound in Tribeca on Monday, didn't know those things were so tall in real life.

How are those jack russel terriers? Are the easy to train,friendly?
A lot of time is needed for this breed, if you have a busy schedule this dog isn't for you. They also require a lot of exercise and Obedience classes are also recommended. They are one of the smartest breeds in existence and are extremely friendly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom