Nt What's your favorite type of dog

My little man passed away today at 18 years old. Love that little man more than anything got me ballin like a baby over here. Dogs become part of you big time .

My little man passed away today at 18 years old. Love that little man more than anything got me ballin like a baby over here. Dogs become part of you big time .

So sorry to hear about your loss, I don't want to see this day come. So sad.

Anyone ever have a english bulldog since they were puppies? I'm looking at getting one and 2 grand is a lot do drop! How are they? :nerd:

Anyone ever have a english bulldog since they were puppies? I'm looking at getting one and 2 grand is a lot do drop! How are they? :nerd:

Just got one this past weekend. He's smart but stubborn. Loves to chew everything in sight so tons of toys is key to not losing furniture and walls. Pretty much already is crate trained house broken at 8 weeks old. I have a shar pei also so I've gone through the whole raising a difficult puppy thing before, just gotta stay on top of em at all times.
View media item 910090Named him "Rooney"View media item 910093My Shar Pei "Boston"

French Bulldogs 
nthat.gif

in no particular order:
pitbulls
german sheppards
dobermans
rotties

honorary mention- boxers/huskies

big dogs for the damn win.

Last edited:
Everyone seems to be on that husky tip as of late.. Like they the new popular breed to own.. Ala bulldogs before

But I hear huskies are a handful if you don't keep em active

Back
Top Bottom