NT, when was the last time you legitimately cried?

Last summer when my cousin died 
30t6p3b.gif
we were at my cabin and my dad was crying when he came up and broke the news to me and my bro... we were fishing on the beach shore. It was almost like a movie. Cuz was only 32, engaged, had a great accounting job in Chicago... 
indifferent.gif
@ cancer

Last summer when my cousin died 
30t6p3b.gif
we were at my cabin and my dad was crying when he came up and broke the news to me and my bro... we were fishing on the beach shore. It was almost like a movie. Cuz was only 32, engaged, had a great accounting job in Chicago... 
indifferent.gif
@ cancer

I cry everyday word to Jimmy V.
Spoiler [+]
 “To me there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think -- spend some time time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that's a heck of a day.

I cry everyday word to Jimmy V.
Spoiler [+]
 “To me there are three things everyone should do every day. Number one is laugh. Number two is think -- spend some time time in thought. Number three, you should have your emotions move you to tears. If you laugh, think and cry, that's a heck of a day.

i believe it was exactly a year ago today. the funeral for my best friend i knew since i was in 6th grade.

i believe it was exactly a year ago today. the funeral for my best friend i knew since i was in 6th grade.

i just came back from my vacation in the PI.......me and my sister where crying a river at the airport cause i have not seen her in 7 years prior to that vacay........i really thought i could hold it back but i just burst man thinkin bout how many years till im gonna see her again

i just came back from my vacation in the PI.......me and my sister where crying a river at the airport cause i have not seen her in 7 years prior to that vacay........i really thought i could hold it back but i just burst man thinkin bout how many years till im gonna see her again

Dang, read all all of your stories/experiences... Real glad to see all of y'all bouncing back though 
smokin.gif

Dang, read all all of your stories/experiences... Real glad to see all of y'all bouncing back though 
smokin.gif

August 6th, 2010.

Had to put my cat Cali down. Dude had been with me since i was 10 years old. Im 24 now. It was hard man. but im grateful to have had him.

Back
Top Bottom